Page 1 of 1

San Felipe Race of Champions 250 SCORE

Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:14 pm
by philofab
Who is going to the SF race next weekend? I'm heading down on Friday morning. I should be at MM 55 and 170. Hope to see you guys there!

Re: San Felipe Race of Champions 250 SCORE

Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:40 pm
by BajaF250
Hey Philo,
I'm heading down, but don't have specific plans yet... supporting Brian Parkhouse. I expect to be somewhere around Borrego (rm 55-60).

Re: San Felipe Race of Champions 250 SCORE

Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:26 pm
by gunit
I am heading down Thursday. I will be at rm 120 and 201 in the Bronco on race day. Pitting for the #84.
Course map:
http://www.score-international.com/race ... /2011.aspx

Re: San Felipe Race of Champions 250 SCORE

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:59 am
by yikes
gunit wrote:I am heading down Thursday. I will be at rm 120 and 201 in the Bronco on race day. Pitting for the #84.
Course map:
http://www.score-international.com/race ... /2011.aspx
#84 is due for a win! ...and looking good!



Image

Re: San Felipe Race of Champions 250 SCORE

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:00 am
by BajaF250
philofab wrote:Who is going to the SF race next weekend? I'm heading down on Friday morning. I should be at MM 55 and 170. Hope to see you guys there!
Hey Philo, what are you driving? Will look out for you...

Re: San Felipe Race of Champions 250 SCORE

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:07 am
by philofab
Look for Chevy trucks with Dailey stickers....

Re: San Felipe Race of Champions 250 SCORE

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:18 am
by BajaF250
Ok, great... we'll (Bill and I are heading down together in his white Chevy p/u. We'll be around Borrego, mobile so we won't be sitting in one spot. It's going to be pretty crowded up there...

Re: San Felipe Race of Champions 250 SCORE

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:31 pm
by tcm glx
gunit wrote:I am heading down Thursday. I will be at rm 120 and 201 in the Bronco on race day. Pitting for the #84.
Course map:
http://www.score-international.com/race ... /2011.aspx

Rolling dubs!!! Good stuff Dave, good luck out there!

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showth ... -Champions