Page 1 of 3

MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:00 pm
by tcm glx
Who will be out there?

I will be chasing for Kaveman again... sept 10th, in Lucerne.

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:03 pm
by yikes
tcm glx wrote:Who will be out there?

I will be chasing for Kaveman again... sept 10th, in Lucerne.
I'm up for a remote pit if you need one.

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:45 pm
by tcm glx
Awesome B! Will likley need to have people at some of the access roads, I will be talking to Matt this week and we can go from there.

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:19 pm
by Silverslk
I would like to go. Money and a rear shock will be my limiting factors. hahaha

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:53 pm
by Nick
I'd like to help out also T.

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:19 pm
by tcm glx
Nick and Brian,
Just talked to Matt and would like to set up a remote visual pit at RM 24.5, basically at the end of Bessemer. You guys in?

http://moreracing.net/images/pdfs/11/sept.pdf

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:22 pm
by Nick
tcm glx wrote:Nick and Brian,
Just talked to Matt and would like to set up a remote visual pit at RM 24.5, basically at the end of Bessemer. You guys in?

http://moreracing.net/images/pdfs/11/sept.pdf
In!

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:33 pm
by yikes
Perfect! I'll bring a 19mm wrench. Haha!

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:49 pm
by tcm glx
Awesome!!!

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:03 pm
by Nick
I kicked Brians ass last time we went down Bessimer, let's see if i can do it again! :twisted:

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:58 pm
by yikes
Nick wrote:I kicked Brians ass last time we went down Bessimer, let's see if i can do it again! :twisted:
Woa!! Dang Nick! Careful, I might bring my secret weapon.

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:03 pm
by tcm glx
Hahahaha, you guys are funny!!

Ill take video, so we can see what Brians secret weapon is.....


Alright, what are we doing for lunch out there? Ill probably be at 24.5 as well.

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:04 pm
by hobbyturnedobsession
Hahahah its his lady. She drives faster than she does. On second thought, I'd wish mine would run hahahah.

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:02 pm
by Nick
tcm glx wrote:


Alright, what are we doing for lunch out there? Ill probably be at 24.5 as well.
I'm dyin to try my new portable grill. Carne asada?

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:16 pm
by tcm glx
Nick wrote:
tcm glx wrote:


Alright, what are we doing for lunch out there? Ill probably be at 24.5 as well.
I'm dyin to try my new portable grill. Carne asada?
Hell yeah Nick!! I know a place that sells some awesome asada, I would be happy to bring a few lbs of meat if you took care of the stuff required to cook it!

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:35 pm
by Nick
tcm glx wrote:
Nick wrote:
tcm glx wrote:


Alright, what are we doing for lunch out there? Ill probably be at 24.5 as well.
I'm dyin to try my new portable grill. Carne asada?
Hell yeah Nick!! I know a place that sells some awesome asada, I would be happy to bring a few lbs of meat if you took care of the stuff required to cook it!
That's a deal!

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:49 pm
by tcm glx
Awesome, I am excited now Nick. So I will bring some goooooood carne, we will just need a headcount as the race gets closer so I know how much to buy!

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:50 am
by yikes

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:17 pm
by Nick
What's the plan for the race T? What time do we need to be there? Where are we meeting up at?

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:27 pm
by tcm glx
Well, race starts at 8 or 830, so we could meet up in apple valley around 6 and drive in together....