Page 1 of 2

Glen Helen

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:19 am
by billy1911
I will be going to Glen Helen on the 12th of dec. more info @ http://www.glenhelen.com/ZZZ/News/2009/ ... -02-09.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false Who else is going?

Re: Glen Helen

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:43 am
by tcm glx
I am planning onm going as well

Re: Glen Helen

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:21 pm
by Silverslk
I was planning on going. On the fence as of this minute.

Re: Glen Helen

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:14 pm
by billy1911
Sorry I wont be going now Im Co-Driving in Laughlin in a 1450

Re: Glen Helen

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:13 pm
by Nick
billy1911 wrote:Sorry I wont be going now Im Co-Driving in Laughlin in a 1450
Sweet!

Re: Glen Helen

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:10 pm
by PBR
i am not up in the air depending on the weather, if it's raining you can count me out.

Re: Glen Helen

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:21 pm
by tcm glx
Man, the rain only makes it more fun Ollie!!

Re: Glen Helen

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:37 pm
by BajaBronco13
I'm out, I got family coming over to celebrate sister in law's b day. Bummer.

Re: Glen Helen

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:39 pm
by Andy Jones
i think i might show up. kinda up in the air right now..

Re: Glen Helen

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:51 pm
by billy1911
Nick wrote:
billy1911 wrote:Sorry I wont be going now Im Co-Driving in Laughlin in a 1450
Sweet!
Should be first time co driving always chased.

Re: Glen Helen

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:07 am
by flyinbronco
Nick wrote:
billy1911 wrote:Sorry I wont be going now Im Co-Driving in Laughlin in a 1450
Sweet!
Wow Will that's so cool. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Its the most fun a guy can have with his clothes on.

Re: Glen Helen

Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:46 pm
by yogib
Hey guys I will be there pit crewwing for Vest racing Pro-truck #1242. Blue chevy.Stop and say Hi. Rob/yogib here.big guy with Goatie and mustache.We just drove 1000 plus miles from Oregon.UGGGH...It was 9 degrees when we left Oregon this morning at 3 am.hope to see some of you there.

Re: Glen Helen

Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:51 pm
by yogib
tcm glx wrote:I am planning onm going as well
Hey Tony stop by and see us at the pits.Were looking for sponsors.Hint Hint.We could give ya some good advertisement.We will be running the full BITD series next year as well as planning to do the 1000.We want to win the Pro-truck class next year. :)

Re: Glen Helen

Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:56 pm
by yikes
yogib wrote:Hey guys I will be there pit crewwing for Vest racing Pro-truck #1242. Blue chevy.Stop and say Hi. Rob/yogib here.big guy with Goatie and mustache.We just drove 1000 plus miles from Oregon.UGGGH...It was 9 degrees when we left Oregon this morning at 3 am.hope to see some of you there.
Wow!!! I've made that trip many times. Long drive. Now you're only 30min from me. Why not just cruise by? Ha!! If I didn't have to work, I would head out there Rob. Would be good to meet you. Hopefully I'll catch up with you at a race next year. Good luck this weekend. Might be a slippery course, but I suppose you guys would be in your element.

Re: Glen Helen

Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:00 pm
by yogib
Thanks Brian.We prepped the truck for mud.I made plastic fender liners to keep the mud off the truck hopefully.And we practiced the mandatory front left tire change.Hopefully we dont suck.Ya wish I could swing by but not this time.

Re: Glen Helen

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:36 am
by billy1911
I will be going to Glen Helen now Laughlin fell through. I will be in a white XJ Jeep. I will also be one of the pit officials. say hi if you get a chance.

Re: Glen Helen

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:34 am
by tcm glx
Sorry guys, i am out.... got an appointment to get my rear fixed..








(Shocks revalved) :lol:

Re: Glen Helen

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:57 pm
by billy1911
Well the race got canceled. Protuck ended with only 1 point separating first and second. Talked with Ivan a bit said he had a blast racing the 4 runner and there were no plans to race it again.

Re: Glen Helen

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:52 pm
by yogib
Ya that sucked that it got rained out.We had to show up to keep 3rd place if it had,nt been cancelled.Aaron was,nt happy about it being cancelled.Weird that he lost the championship because the race was cancelled.If they would have ran the race he would have won even if he got last.Saw a pretty nice prerunner bronco there.Burgandy with white glass on it and SAW coilovers.We basically drove 2,060 miles for a trophy and small check presentation.At least we had some beer and Outback steakhouse grub.

Re: Glen Helen

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:09 pm
by flyinbronco
yogib wrote:Ya that sucked that it got rained out.We had to show up to keep 3rd place if it had,nt been cancelled.Aaron was,nt happy about it being cancelled.Weird that he lost the championship because the race was cancelled.If they would have ran the race he would have won even if he got last.Saw a pretty nice prerunner bronco there.Burgandy with white glass on it and SAW coilovers.We basically drove 2,060 miles for a trophy and small check presentation.At least we had some beer and Outback steakhouse grub.
That's a tough pill to swallow. I'd be peeved to say the least. Who ever heard of cancelling an off road race due to rain?