Page 1 of 1

SNORE DeTHRONE 250 Plaster City

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:03 pm
by philofab
Who is going to the first SNORE DeTHRONE 250 Plaster City race to witness how a southern California race should be done?

Re: SNORE DeTHRONE 250 Plaster City

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:44 pm
by navynuke
wish I could, I'll be in Flagstaff for graduation

Re: SNORE DeTHRONE 250 Plaster City

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:29 pm
by damon1272
I'll be there.

Re: SNORE DeTHRONE 250 Plaster City

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:41 pm
by JERAD121
when is it?

Re: SNORE DeTHRONE 250 Plaster City

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:48 pm
by ChaseTruck754
May 14th if I remember right

Re: SNORE DeTHRONE 250 Plaster City

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:45 pm
by philofab

Re: SNORE DeTHRONE 250 Plaster City

Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:44 am
by philofab
It's almost here... where are all the SD guys? I'll be playing in your sandbox.