Page 1 of 2
Whos going to KOH (king of the Hammers)
Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:03 pm
by billy1911
Who's going to king of hammers? February 8th -13th. Race is on the 12th.
Re: Whos going to KOH (king of the Hammers)
Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:18 pm
by tcm glx
I am planning on being there, has been a blast the last two year, and this year, Rob Mac and BJ are scheduled to race!!
Keep in mind, race is on a Friday, so start asking for those vacation days!
Re: Whos going to KOH (king of the Hammers)
Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:26 am
by Squarehead
I may be able to make it--if I can convince my work that I need to be there. It worked last year, so I have my fingers crossed.
Re: Whos going to KOH (king of the Hammers)
Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:57 am
by yogib
Wish I could but live to far away.Side note I saw Shannon Cambell at Henderson race.Wow!! I was impressed how fast he could go in that buggy.Sounded sweet too.
Re: Whos going to KOH (king of the Hammers)
Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:57 am
by PBR
i think i will be there.
Re: Whos going to KOH (king of the Hammers)
Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:31 pm
by Silverslk
Tony, you know I'll be there again.
Re: Whos going to KOH (king of the Hammers)
Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:03 pm
by tcm glx
Silverslk wrote:Tony, you know I'll be there again.
Last year was fun!! This time we have to make sure we don't split up at the end!! But hell yeah I am in!
Re: Whos going to KOH (king of the Hammers)
Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:34 pm
by Broncodawg
Gonna be hauling cameramen around for Hammerking/Pinned productions.
First one out there post up where you are camped and we can do a GoFast compound.
I'll have my motorhome.
Re: Whos going to KOH (king of the Hammers)
Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:02 pm
by redwagon
Would love to, but not sure if I can get the time off work....
Re: Whos going to KOH (king of the Hammers)
Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:07 am
by Silverslk
redwagon wrote:Would love to, but not sure if I can get the time off work....
Start asking now!!!
Come on out Tim. Would be nice to put a face to the name.
Re: Whos going to KOH (king of the Hammers)
Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:21 am
by tcm glx
X2!!!
Silverslk wrote:redwagon wrote:Would love to, but not sure if I can get the time off work....
Start asking now!!!
Come on out Tim. Would be nice to put a face to the name.
Re: Whos going to KOH (king of the Hammers)
Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:14 am
by randomthoughtsracing
The Bilstein trailer will be at KOH for tuning and support.
Re: Whos going to KOH (king of the Hammers)
Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:44 pm
by tcm glx
Alright, I got permission (aka the wife said yes) to go up on thursday. So I'm spending two days up there......
Re: Whos going to KOH (king of the Hammers)
Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:21 pm
by DieselD
Im going to try like hell to make it out for this years KOH. I will be bringing my rig to go wheeling too before and after the event.
Re: Whos going to KOH (king of the Hammers)
Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:43 pm
by DieselD
This is what Im wheeling....

Re: Whos going to KOH (king of the Hammers)
Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:52 am
by tcm glx
Taken from RDC:
There is a full week of entertainment planned for 2010. Monday until Friday.
Rob Mac, BJ, Norman, Rick D Johnson, Greg Adler, Casey Currie, Deegan,and I hear even Pistol will be back again. The best in Rocksports from all over the country will be gunning for the desert guys. It is going to one heck of a race. 135 miles and 19 named trails!
4 wheel parts Last chance qualifier is 6 miles of hate, and almost 60 drivers will attempt to earn 20 spots starting Tuesday Feb 9th.
We have a $5000 purse PitBull tires UTV race on Thursday on a 60 mile course as well, and still have room for teams who want to tackle the UTV course .
4 days of racing, seminars, land use round tables, and fundraisers, parties, and 20,000 off road fanatics all living together in Hammertown for a solid week!
Check out
www.kingofthehammers.com
Re: Whos going to KOH (king of the Hammers)
Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:25 am
by magic carpet XLT
looks like i'll be pitting for one of the racers so i'll be there in the bronco
Re: Whos going to KOH (king of the Hammers)
Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:26 am
by tcm glx
Rob Mac has been testing... and now it appears we can add Curt Leduc to the list of people heading out that way!
Re: Whos going to KOH (king of the Hammers)
Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:54 pm
by Squarehead
Ok, I DID convince my work I should be there. Will be heading out mid-day Thursday and staying until mid-day Friday. Look for me in the big black 'Juice' Bronco on 37-inch Grabber Competitions. Would enjoy meeting you guys.
Re: Whos going to KOH (king of the Hammers)
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:48 am
by Polarcub
I will be in malyasia instead arrg!!! Maybe bext year. Have fun all.