Page 1 of 2
KOH 2011 Feb7-11 2011
Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:32 pm
by Polarcub
Anyone headed out this year? I will most likely be working the Desert Concepts Trailer Wed-Fri, there is a 10 dollar donation being requested for the main event area on the dry lake AKA Hammertown there is the expectation that the turnout will be 30,000 plus this year should be fun!
Re: KOH 2011 Feb7-11 2011
Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:33 pm
by BajaBronco13
It's on my calendar Jeremy. I think we are actually spending the night the day before the race.
Chris
Re: KOH 2011 Feb7-11 2011
Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:14 pm
by tcm glx
In!!
Re: KOH 2011 Feb7-11 2011
Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:26 pm
by Polarcub
Cool beans guys I will be out like I said for at least three days maybe more I think I will be going out sunday for set up as well. I will pass any info I can etc.
Re: KOH 2011 Feb7-11 2011
Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:28 am
by ChaseTruck754
Mid week stuff = no go for me unless it's BAJA!!!!
Re: KOH 2011 Feb7-11 2011
Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:32 am
by Polarcub
ChaseTruck754 wrote:Mid week stuff = no go for me unless it's BAJA!!!!
Haha I will be taking leave for this this year it will be my first time out for the KOH I have a feeling I will be pretty busy but it will be fun to be out for it.
Re: KOH 2011 Feb7-11 2011
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:18 pm
by Broncodawg
Hauling a camera crew on race day again. Will be on Weatherman.
Re: KOH 2011 Feb7-11 2011
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:12 pm
by Dust
If you have never been to a U4 race... amazing!
The desert is big and fast, but this stuff is over the top.
Likely I'll be playing in the snow

Re: KOH 2011 Feb7-11 2011
Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:47 am
by randomthoughtsracing
I will be headed to KOH strait from Parker for a week of tuning followed by the race. Stop by the bilstein trailer to say hi.
Re: KOH 2011 Feb7-11 2011
Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:30 pm
by Polarcub
randomthoughtsracing wrote:I will be headed to KOH strait from Parker for a week of tuning followed by the race. Stop by the bilstein trailer to say hi.
Will do I should actually have some social time for a change haha
Re: KOH 2011 Feb7-11 2011
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:48 pm
by Silverslk
randomthoughtsracing wrote:I will be headed to KOH strait from Parker for a week of tuning followed by the race. Stop by the bilstein trailer to say hi.
Yeah, this is a busy time for off road. I am chasing at the MORE race(hopefully), then Pitting for a Pro-truck in Parker followed up with KOH the next weekend......I better start saving gas money now.

Re: KOH 2011 Feb7-11 2011
Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:16 am
by magic carpet XLT
hopefully the lake bed is a little drier this year!
Re: KOH 2011 Feb7-11 2011
Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:39 am
by tcm glx
randomthoughtsracing wrote:I will be headed to KOH strait from Parker for a week of tuning followed by the race. Stop by the bilstein trailer to say hi.
Will see you out there Joel!
Re: KOH 2011 Feb7-11 2011
Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:24 am
by Polarcub
A week to go just talked with Bryan and the desert concepts team just finished up a 75K order of inventory to have on hand for the week. I am really excited to be part of things this year I hope that the weather is good for us.
Re: KOH 2011 Feb7-11 2011
Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:03 am
by Polarcub
Well I will be headed out monday looks like the weather will be cooperative I cant wait!
Re: KOH 2011 Feb7-11 2011
Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:55 pm
by fixxor
Maybe see you out there. I'm supposed to go with some guys I know. This will be my first time out to KOH, it looks good.
Re: KOH 2011 Feb7-11 2011
Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:33 pm
by navynuke
I am hoping to be out wednesday afternoon. Assuming i get homework done and bronco together.
Re: KOH 2011 Feb7-11 2011
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:34 am
by Polarcub
Hope to see you there I will be working in the Desert concepts trailer and on the 4454 car heading out in about 20 minutes! See you there.
Re: KOH 2011 Feb7-11 2011
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:25 pm
by tcm glx
Weather is looking great, very excited to get out there this year!
Re: KOH 2011 Feb7-11 2011
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:12 am
by ChaseTruck754
Jeremy and I are somewhat changing spots it seems... I'll be busy driving a Navy hovercraft this weekend - can't wait!