Page 1 of 1

Dec 30th, Barstow run

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:37 pm
by tcm glx
Anyone interested in going out on Dec 30th, for a half day run..... basically just head up to Barstow in the morning, and play around, maybe run to Slash X, then back to Stoddard Valley Road. Looking to spend a few hours in the dirt, wanting to see who is interested.

Re: Dec 30th, Barstow run

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:38 pm
by ChaseTruck754
As I said before T - if I'm in town I'm up for it. Now I just gotta see if I'm actually going to be able to get away for a few days during the holiday or if I'll spend most of it in the shop...

Re: Dec 30th, Barstow run

Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:44 am
by BajaF250
Hey Tony,
I'd love to go, but I'll be down in Baja enjoying the cerveza there!

Re: Dec 30th, Barstow run

Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:49 am
by hobbyturnedobsession
Hmm that maybe a possibly.

Re: Dec 30th, Barstow run

Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:04 pm
by Polarcub
Tony I cant do the 30th because i have duty that day but if the date changes I would love too. A fun run is to hit stoddard wells off the freeway and run up into the ohv area time wide its actually quicker than the freeway and a nice run in the morning to get warmed up. I think I can swing the gas I just cant do anything with the date. I will keep an eye on things Matt may be interested too!

Re: Dec 30th, Barstow run

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:36 pm
by philofab
I may go if I have shocks in time.

Re: Dec 30th, Barstow run

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:55 pm
by tcm glx
philofab wrote:I may go if I have shocks in time.

Lets do it Philo!

Re: Dec 30th, Barstow run

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:19 pm
by BajaBronco13
philofab wrote:I may go if I have shocks in time.
Philo,

If you do bring down those beams we talked about.

Chris

Re: Dec 30th, Barstow run

Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:00 pm
by philofab
Looks like I won't be there. My shocks won't be here till LDC.

Chris: A few sets of beams went to Giant and I have one last set I will need to build for Lucas Hand. I may have more coming in though.

Re: Dec 30th, Barstow run

Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:27 pm
by Deleted Account
I would go too. but i killed the c6 this weekend. it is a fun ride.

Re: Dec 30th, Barstow run

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:32 pm
by tcm glx
Phlio... that sucks.

Keifer.... that sucks too!!


Anyone else game?