Page 1 of 1

2010 SCORE San Felipe 250

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:43 pm
by DirtyMexican
I know its a bit early but the ol lady and I have an understanding that my next boys only trip is the 250. That being said who is planning on going.

First round is on me!

Re: 2010 SCORE San Felipe 250

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:45 pm
by Nick
When is it?

Re: 2010 SCORE San Felipe 250

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:46 pm
by DirtyMexican
March 12 - 14th

Re: 2010 SCORE San Felipe 250

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:33 am
by BajaBronco13
I don't think I'll make the 250 but I'm definitely going to the start of the Norra 1000 in April.

Chris

Re: 2010 SCORE San Felipe 250

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:06 am
by Nick
I don't think i'll be able to make the 250. But i'd like to shoot for the Norra race.

Re: 2010 SCORE San Felipe 250

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:22 am
by tcm glx
Same for me, most likely no go for the sf250, but most definitely for the Norra race.

Re: 2010 SCORE San Felipe 250

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:21 pm
by flyinbronco
I'll be at the 250 for sure.

Re: 2010 SCORE San Felipe 250

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:24 pm
by Brett Frederickson
My team class1racing.com and I will be there.
heres picks from lasts years prerun
001.jpg
001.jpg (2.9 KiB) Viewed 2042 times

Re: 2010 SCORE San Felipe 250

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:55 pm
by Wardy
Possibility we are going to be racing the SF 250. We raced the MINT 400 the last couple years but I'd love to get back to SF again. Wardy

Re: 2010 SCORE San Felipe 250

Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:13 am
by Silverslk
tcm glx wrote:Same for me, most likely no go for the sf250, but most definitely for the Norra race.
What's the scoop Tony? I talked to Kenneth, I am going. He says he camps on his friends ranch down there (no cost for housing) and I am sure you are as welcome as I am. Let's go!!!! We can share a ride and gas if that helps get it done. I really want to try to make these things now that I finally have my passport (and an addiction to go thanks to you and Ensenada). haha

BTW. He might want some HID's for his F150 or maybe the Rallye 4000's he has. What lights do a 2005 F150 use?

Re: 2010 SCORE San Felipe 250

Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:11 am
by tcm glx
I am on the fence for this one. Its a long drive to san felipe!! But, might be do-able. Its a fun race, no doubt there!!

Re: 2010 SCORE San Felipe 250

Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:59 pm
by tcm glx
My plans have changed, might be able to be there after all!

Re: 2010 SCORE San Felipe 250

Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:29 pm
by gunit
I'll be there for sure, SF is one of my favorites.

Re: 2010 SCORE San Felipe 250

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:26 am
by tcm glx
gunit wrote:I'll be there for sure, SF is one of my favorites.

Right on Dave, any tips on where to stay, I have not been to SF in over 10 years.... trying to find a hotel ( i am sure everything is booked by now!)

Re: 2010 SCORE San Felipe 250

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:30 pm
by gunit
See your PM

Re: 2010 SCORE San Felipe 250

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:19 pm
by tcm glx
gunit wrote:See your PM

nothing there Dave!

Re: 2010 SCORE San Felipe 250

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:27 pm
by gunit
tcm glx wrote:
gunit wrote:See your PM

nothing there Dave!

Try it now

Re: 2010 SCORE San Felipe 250

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:03 pm
by Brett Frederickson
try el dorado ranch.com or enjoybaja.com both rent out very nice homes.