Page 1 of 2

Sat morning Coffee and Chit talking 11/6 (CANCELLED

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:17 am
by Polarcub
Okay Boys and girls since there seem to be quite a few of us near the 15/91 interchange who is up for Sat morning coffee with the broncos...er whatever else...haha Time would be 8am at Cajalco & Highway 15, Corona
Starbucks Coffee Company
2690 Tuscany Street
101
Corona, CA 928814628 US
pref 951-340-0424


Tony and Andy have said they are in we are open to other locations as well...Thought it would be cool to get together with folks a bit more often and actually get a chance to talk etc without making a day of it or breaking the bank on gas..... Hope to see you there.

Re: Sat morning Coffee and Chit talking 11/6

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:29 pm
by hobbyturnedobsession
I'm in!

Re: Sat morning Coffee and Chit talking 11/6

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:52 pm
by Polarcub
Sweet, other than Tony and I both may have to back out haha.....we both need alignments on the broncos and we were just talking about taking them over to goodyear at 8am..... of course if its just us four there is a starbucks over there as well as a cocos haha......

Re: Sat morning Coffee and Chit talking 11/6

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:29 pm
by hobbyturnedobsession
Let me know the details on what you want to do

Re: Sat morning Coffee and Chit talking 11/6

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:55 pm
by Polarcub
Will do, if we go get the alignments it will be just off of trautwine in riverside off the 215 not far from here.

Re: Sat morning Coffee and Chit talking 11/6

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:06 am
by hobbyturnedobsession
Let me know or give me a jingle on saturday morning, I'll meet up.

Re: Sat morning Coffee and Chit talking 11/6

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:09 am
by hobbyturnedobsession
Let me know or give me a jingle on saturday morning, I'll meet up. Also, if I can ask how much do they charge for an alignment? And obviously do they do good? I need to have mine done...

Re: Sat morning Coffee and Chit talking 11/6

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:43 am
by Polarcub
71.99 for a single alignment and 199 for the lifetime. I recomend the lifetime they (goodyear) have never given me a hassle about getting the alignments after desert trips etc. I have been using specific certified tire stores in OC and out here in riverside for about 12 years and they have done right by me. If you want I can set you up for an appt with them at the same time on sat just let me know.

Re: Sat morning Coffee and Chit talking 11/6

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:13 pm
by tcm glx
This is turning into an alignment party.. hahahaha

Hey guys, I have to bail, unless we can do it mid day, or someone can help me move around. I have to be at Dos Lagos from 10-11 in the morning. I could meet you all at 8, and leave the bronco for work, but then I need a lift to get to my appt at 10.

Re: Sat morning Coffee and Chit talking 11/6

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:39 am
by hobbyturnedobsession
Yeah Jeremy if you can set me up an appt! I need it done baad!

Re: Sat morning Coffee and Chit talking 11/6

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:55 am
by Polarcub
tcm glx wrote:This is turning into an alignment party.. hahahaha

Hey guys, I have to bail, unless we can do it mid day, or someone can help me move around. I have to be at Dos Lagos from 10-11 in the morning. I could meet you all at 8, and leave the bronco for work, but then I need a lift to get to my appt at 10.
hmmm let me see what I can do for you Tony....in theory my bronco would be done before 10...in theory

Re: Sat morning Coffee and Chit talking 11/6

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:57 am
by Polarcub
hobbyturnedobsession wrote:Yeah Jeremy if you can set me up an appt! I need it done baad!
Randy done....if we cant figure out transportation for Tony I can get you slid into his spot at 8 I will give them a call this afternoon. We will see if we can work a ride for T out first.

Re: Sat morning Coffee and Chit talking 11/6

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:02 am
by hobbyturnedobsession
Whatevers clever!

Re: Sat morning Coffee and Chit talking 11/6

Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:20 am
by Polarcub
Tony, are you still out for sat alignment? If so I HTO will take your appt...I would giv eyou a ride home form there but I dont know if the bronco will be done in time. HTO are you still good with Sat 8am for an alignment/coffee? I need to get the fenders finished on the bronco this afternoon got slowed down on things I should have them buttoned up tonight and good to go for Sat.....Tony did you want me to set you up with an appt for the afternoon on your stuff sat.....I cant hang out with you though I have some things going on with the family.

Re: Sat morning Coffee and Chit talking 11/6

Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:23 am
by hobbyturnedobsession
Yes sir, I'm a go!

Re: Sat morning Coffee and Chit talking 11/6

Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:33 am
by tcm glx
Hey guys, I am a maybe at this point. Took the BKO in for a few things at my local mechanic, and they found a misfire going on.... being diagnosed now, so I am not sure if I will get the vehicle back today or what is wrong with it. I will post up later today.

Re: Sat morning Coffee and Chit talking 11/6

Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:36 am
by hobbyturnedobsession
Aww man what? Keep us posted!

Re: Sat morning Coffee and Chit talking 11/6

Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:18 pm
by Polarcub
Tony hope all is well with the motor.....
All sorry I have to cancel on this we can work to do a group alignment appt though in the near future.

Re: Sat morning Coffee and Chit talking 11/6 (CANCELLED

Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:21 pm
by tcm glx
Thanks guys. All is well with the motor. Turns out I had a defective spark plug, cracked right down the center.

She is good and ready. No rush on the alignment.

Re: Sat morning Coffee and Chit talking 11/6 (CANCELLED

Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:26 am
by Polarcub
Glad thats all it was