Page 1 of 2
Off road Expo
Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:05 pm
by Nick
October 9-10. Whos going?
Re: Off road Expo
Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:33 pm
by Polarcub
Crap that snuck up on me this year....have to see
Re: Off road Expo
Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:23 pm
by Andy Jones
going!!
Re: Off road Expo
Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:04 pm
by tcm glx
Going! Thinking either Sat afternoon or Sunday afternoon..
Re: Off road Expo
Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:51 pm
by ChaseTruck754
Got my buddies rehearsal dinner for his wedding Sat evening and the actual wedding on Sun evening - therefore I might not make it this year...
Re: Off road Expo
Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:56 pm
by tcm glx
ChaseTruck754 wrote:Got my buddies rehearsal dinner for his wedding Sat evening and the actual wedding on Sun evening - therefore I might not make it this year...
What about the morning? Man your a busy guys these days.
Re: Off road Expo
Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:01 pm
by philofab
I will for sure make it, as I do every year. I'm thinking about hitting the Powder Puff race on Saturday to save the boobies and then the off road expo on Sunday.
Re: Off road Expo
Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:58 pm
by SteveG
I'll be camping in Big Sur, so no Expo for me.
Re: Off road Expo
Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:17 pm
by yikes
SteveG wrote:I'll be camping in Big Sur, so no Expo for me.
I'll be camping at June Lake, so I'm going to miss it as well.
Re: Off road Expo
Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:25 am
by ChaseTruck754
tcm glx wrote:ChaseTruck754 wrote:Got my buddies rehearsal dinner for his wedding Sat evening and the actual wedding on Sun evening - therefore I might not make it this year...
What about the morning? Man your a busy guys these days.
If I end up with someone who wants to go in the morning as well I probably will. I'm not motivated enough to go by myself though.
And yes, I've been busy lately. The current schedule is unfortunately what I'm normally like though. It's odd that the last couple months I have been unusually free on the weekends, I hope it keeps up though.
Re: Off road Expo
Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:58 am
by BajaBronco13
I'm going to try to make it Saturday morning.
Chris
Re: Off road Expo
Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:11 am
by tcm glx
BajaBronco13 wrote:I'm going to try to make it Saturday morning.
Chris
Sat morning it is!
Re: Off road Expo
Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:55 pm
by PBR
sunday for me bitches!
Re: Off road Expo
Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:47 am
by Polarcub
Not going to make it didnt realize Powder Puff is that weekend. I will be out helping an Ultra 4 car. Hope the show is great!
Re: Off road Expo
Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:38 pm
by Rwies
Im going Sunday morning. Its the wifeys bday on sat.
Re: Off road Expo
Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:41 am
by redwagon
Sunday for me too, daughters got a band competition on Saturday.
Re: Off road Expo
Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:37 am
by toddz69
Planning on attending on Saturday and Sunday. With any luck, I'll be bringing the Stroppe over for the NORRA display.
Todd Z.
Re: Off road Expo
Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:33 pm
by Nick
Breakfast sunday before the show?
Re: Off road Expo
Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:36 pm
by philofab
Nick wrote:Breakfast sunday before the show?
I'm down as long as you and Steve don't try an take me to $20 a meal restaurant again. I'm low brow.
Re: Off road Expo
Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:42 pm
by Nick
philofab wrote:Nick wrote:Breakfast sunday before the show?
I'm down as long as you and Steve don't try an take me to $20 a meal restaurant again. I'm low brow.
Hey now...you can thank Steve for that! Taco bell would have done fine.
How does Denny's sound? There's one right next to the fwy, very close to the fairgrounds.