Page 1 of 1

Fundraiser in Camarillo for the California 200

Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:17 pm
by billy1911
Jessi Combs will be there signing autograph. We also have a giant raffle with prizes from all the sponsors in the flyer.

Re: Fundraiser in Camarillo for the California 200

Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:07 am
by Polarcub
Wish I was closer and not leaving, Should be a good time for a good cause!

Re: Fundraiser in Camarillo for the California 200

Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:46 am
by billy1911
More Detail
Fundraiser for the California 200 Fast-Aid Relief Fund at Cronies in Camarillo on Wednesday Sept 1st.
From: Noon-Closing
Jessi Combs will be there signing autographs
There will be a raffle with a ton of prizes including items from Kar Tek, Currie, line-x, Crow, Simi Vally Honda, TO Powersports, premium King hockey tickets and many more.
So come on out donate and have a good time.
All proceeds will go to Fast-aid Relief Fund

Re: Fundraiser in Camarillo for the California 200

Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:41 am
by flyinbronco
Nice work Will. Big props to you for putting this together.

Re: Fundraiser in Camarillo for the California 200

Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:02 am
by billy1911
Thanks I know its far for a lot of you guys. Its also the middle for the guys from up north and the guys down south to meet.

Re: Fundraiser in Camarillo for the California 200

Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:53 pm
by flyinbronco
I'd love to come but I'm balls to the walls right now at work. Good luck with the event though.

I elect Steve G to go and represent the GFB site. Do I have a second on that nomination?

Re: Fundraiser in Camarillo for the California 200

Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:12 pm
by Nick
flyinbronco wrote:I'd love to come but I'm balls to the walls right now at work. Good luck with the event though.

I elect Steve G to go and represent the GFB site. Do I have a second on that nomination?
Second!

Re: Fundraiser in Camarillo for the California 200

Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:06 pm
by SteveG
Nick wrote:
flyinbronco wrote:I'd love to come but I'm balls to the walls right now at work. Good luck with the event though.

I elect Steve G to go and represent the GFB site. Do I have a second on that nomination?
Second!
Hmmm.

Re: Fundraiser in Camarillo for the California 200

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:18 am
by billy1911
Motion Tire just added some trailer tires and race radios to the raffle

Re: Fundraiser in Camarillo for the California 200

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:12 pm
by flyinbronco
SteveG wrote:
Nick wrote:
flyinbronco wrote:I'd love to come but I'm balls to the walls right now at work. Good luck with the event though.

I elect Steve G to go and represent the GFB site. Do I have a second on that nomination?
Second!
Hmmm.

The motion carries.




Sometimes greatness is thrust upon you.

Re: Fundraiser in Camarillo for the California 200

Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:30 pm
by Nick
I just realized that this is on a wed. I can't make it, i hope it is a huge success though!

Re: Fundraiser in Camarillo for the California 200

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:52 pm
by billy1911
You can make it Nick its only 2 hours there and back. Or 4 hours if you leave after 2pm

Re: Fundraiser in Camarillo for the California 200

Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:00 pm
by billy1911
Hope someone can make it out to the fundraiser

Re: Fundraiser in Camarillo for the California 200

Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:22 am
by billy1911
There are some pictures from the event here http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showth ... marillo-Ca

Re: Fundraiser in Camarillo for the California 200

Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:20 pm
by flyinbronco
Nice work Will. From the pictures it looks like a total success. Boy that Jesse chick is such a hottie.