Page 1 of 5
Broncos needed for desert fundraiser truck show!
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:21 am
by Squarehead
Hi all-
I'm helping to organize an event that will serve as a fundraiser for Clean-Dezert.org's yearly desert cleanup near Barstow. It's open to all types of off-road vehicles (although go-fast stuff is the focus). I want to make sure Broncos are well represented, so I'd like to encourage you guys to show up! Details below, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me. Hope to see you guys there-
Jeff

Re: Broncos needed for desert fundraiser truck show!
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:28 am
by tcm glx
Count me in, that Bobs is like 10 minutes away from my house!
Re: Broncos needed for desert fundraiser truck show!
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:46 am
by BajaBronco13
I maybe able to bring my rusty nail White Bronco.
Re: Broncos needed for desert fundraiser truck show!
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:57 am
by Squarehead
Awesome! I'll have the Juice there too--I could even section off a little 'Bronco only' area, haha...
Re: Broncos needed for desert fundraiser truck show!
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:00 am
by philofab
Maybe I'll go to hang out with my fellow Bronco geeks.
Re: Broncos needed for desert fundraiser truck show!
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:10 pm
by Nick
This might actually be something i can make!
Re: Broncos needed for desert fundraiser truck show!
Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:33 am
by Polarcub
What are the dates? I would love to make it out for it if I am inport. Plus its a great event. COunt me in if I am home.
Re: Broncos needed for desert fundraiser truck show!
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:09 pm
by 7D6F250
this sounds like fun, plus I dig the Clean-Dezert thing! Went to it last year in my Tacoma, this year I'm plannin on taking my F250. I'm going to do what I can to support this.
Re: Broncos needed for desert fundraiser truck show!
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:18 pm
by tcm glx
Polarcub wrote:What are the dates? I would love to make it out for it if I am inport. Plus its a great event. COunt me in if I am home.
Sept 26th Jer
Re: Broncos needed for desert fundraiser truck show!
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:17 pm
by Polarcub
tcm glx wrote:Polarcub wrote:What are the dates? I would love to make it out for it if I am inport. Plus its a great event. COunt me in if I am home.
Sept 26th Jer
Thanks T cant view the flyer here on the ship...bandwidth is horrible. I am in

Cant wait I love this event! For onve I am home for something!!!
FOr those in the socal area do we want to caravan up? I geuss I mauy have to wash the Bronco sheesh it still has mud form the July race on it...haha
Re: Broncos needed for desert fundraiser truck show!
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:52 am
by Squarehead
Man, so glad you guys are going to make it. I almost want to make a GoFastBroncos banner or something, haha...
Re: Broncos needed for desert fundraiser truck show!
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:44 pm
by Silverslk
IN !!!!
Tony, remind me a few days/week ahead of time.....you know how bad my memory is. haha
Re: Broncos needed for desert fundraiser truck show!
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:58 pm
by tcm glx
Silverslk wrote:IN !!!!
Tony, remind me a few days/week ahead of time.....you know how bad my memory is. haha
Dude,use your fancy dancy Android phone and put it in the calendar!
Re: Broncos needed for desert fundraiser truck show!
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:21 pm
by BajaF250
Bummer... I'm out of town that week, Australia and New Zealand! Hey, somebody has to do it!
Re: Broncos needed for desert fundraiser truck show!
Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:52 am
by Polarcub
BajaF250 wrote:Bummer... I'm out of town that week, Australia and New Zealand! Hey, somebody has to do it!

Wow rough....Too bad you will miss this but there are worse places to be. One of these days I will make it back down under.
Re: Broncos needed for desert fundraiser truck show!
Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:32 pm
by rezrider
tcm glx wrote:Count me in, that Bobs is like 10 minutes away from my house!
I also just live around the corner.....how "CLEAN" (I don't mean dirty) does the Bronco have to be...Mine is pretty basic, white "OJ Special", no modern pre-runner mods (yet), lifted, shocks, tires, that's about it AND it leaks oil......
If you wouldn't be embarrassed I may join you all at least to introduce myself.
Rez
Re: Broncos needed for desert fundraiser truck show!
Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:02 pm
by hobbyturnedobsession
I'm the same with rezrider, its not much, and if i have it finished in time, could i possibly bring mine? its not exactly show quality but id be more than happy to donate, and get to see all the cool broncos!
Re: Broncos needed for desert fundraiser truck show!
Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:45 pm
by philofab
rezrider wrote:tcm glx wrote:Count me in, that Bobs is like 10 minutes away from my house!
I also just live around the corner.....how "CLEAN" (I don't mean dirty) does the Bronco have to be...Mine is pretty basic, white "OJ Special", no modern pre-runner mods (yet), lifted, shocks, tires, that's about it AND it leaks oil......
If you wouldn't be embarrassed I may join you all at least to introduce myself.
Rez
Mine is scratched up and has dents. Please join us!
Re: Broncos needed for desert fundraiser truck show!
Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:11 am
by Polarcub
I did another show similar to this last year, you dont need nothing special. Its just a bunch of us fools getting together. I think that it will be pretty cool if we can get all of the broncos in one spot. The 10 dollar donation to display your rig dirty or clean is going to a great cause and it would make a great pic for the board or a magazine.
Re: Broncos needed for desert fundraiser truck show!
Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:13 am
by Polarcub
hobbyturnedobsession wrote:I'm the same with rezrider, its not much, and if i have it finished in time, could i possibly bring mine? its not exactly show quality but id be more than happy to donate, and get to see all the cool broncos!
Absolutely!