Bondobob wrote:I've gotta bow out for Saturday, With the resources out of county it looks like I will be on duty thru Sunday......Bummer!
Well that sucks Robert. I guess someone has to keep the fires at bay.
So its settled I'm rocking the grill with some tri tips. Kelly's making potato salad, pasta salad and dirty rice. If theres anything you guys want to bring just chime in.
Oh I did hear from Tom and he and Julie are still coming but without the baja F250. No word on John though.
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
Agui-E7TE wrote:We'll be out there at the last spot before the dunes. Look for an awesome Spaceballs Winnebago and the black Bronco. We're headed up in a few hours.
We wont be there until saturday mid morning, but ill be on the look out when we get there.
I have no excuse since I live 2miles from the ramp haha! I'll be on the beach by 3 in my green ranger, no bronco this time getting a motor swap right.now. ill look for everyon wont be camping overnight but I've got a shit ton of wood to burn and a 36 pack
Man! What an awesome time it was for us! Unfortunately we had to leave early to tie up some loose ends in Ventura where our RV is being repaired. We broke down on the way to Pismo on Friday at 2 am in Summerland and had to get towed back a bit. We caught some sleep and headed up to Pismo in the morning and had a complete blast out there and even camped out for the night.
It was great seeing all you guys on Saturday morning. It looked like you guys were scootin' through the whoops pretty good. All we could see from far away was a large group of white OJ Broncos (the silver one blended in well) hauling through the sand.
It's a shame we ended up breaking down after a sweet drag race through the sand with Jerrod's big block Blazer. Although both trucks broke down at the same spot, The Juice had the Blazer beat by a pretty good margin. We ripped off the rear bumpstops and managed to break the electric fans after what I can honestly say was the HARDEST hit I have ever had off road.
Thanks again to all you guys for lending a hand to help diagnose the Bronco when we got it back to camp. We eventually figured it out and It turned out to be a loose ECM as well as two wires that had come loose. We fixed it and were able to drive it all the way back home to L.A. without any radiator fans and everything worked flawlessly.
We wish we could have stayed longer to play some more but it was not to be for us this time around. Either way, a good time at Pismo is better than no time at Pismo and I'm glad we could be there to share it with you guys once again this year.