Great to see the new faces and familiar ones. Bajabronco13,tcmglx,Jesse323,yikes,SeaBass,crisis88,
Rmc, the elusive SteveG, who I thought was imaginary, bill mirage,bajaf250,cS drums.
For me the swap meet has become more of a place to hang out, being that I haven't bought anything the last 3 events.
It was nice weather btw.
I didnt sell shit. But the rest in my nor cal group did. Alot of looks at the monster paddles we had, which brought in people to buy other things hahahaha.
When are the commoners able to go? I've been going Sunday mornings but nothing is there. I'll have about 180k in the bank from selling the house so being it on. Hopefully cwrisley and I can make it there.
Damn, I'm gonna be at the river that weekend. Wish I could make it. Someone find me one of those bolt on kits that turns my Bronco into a full-tilt trophy truck. I have $472.13, a 7-11 gift card with $1.81 on it, and half a box of .223 ammo. Thanks!! Oh, and it better be a nice one too....
If you have any stock width c&t ttb beams hollandermotorsports that's mainly what I'm looking for and I will be there on Sunday morning ( been saving all my tips all summer long of driven tourists around on a boat to and as long as there is no vet bills I plan on going back to big bear broke but with a diy gfb kit in my dads pickup)