Off Road heavy metal Pismo trip September 9-11

Races, meets, etc
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER

Re: Off Road heavy metal Pismo trip September 9-11

Post by flyinbronco »

Man that was a great trip. Not a lot of quanitity but there was quality. It was great to see Parish, Steve and Augie again and I finally got to meet Jeff and Jerod from Off Road magazine. Great guys.

Steve and I had fun showing off for their cameras and while Steve did bring his "A" game like never before and kept suprising me with his big air antics I in no way feel that my tiltle of King Huckster is in danger. I had a couple of jumps each day that were epic for sure but we'll have to wait and see what the pictures show.

We did raise the bar a might with the tandem jumps and from what I saw the pictures will be awesome. Keep your eyes peeled for the magazine coverage and feel the Bronco love.
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
BajaF250
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250

Post by BajaF250 »

WOW... looks like you guys had a great weekend... some good Bronco air! Sorry I missed it! But, the San Felipe race was a blast too! Not too hot either. Good air there Steve! Flyyyyy'in! :shock:

Is the vote in????
bajabuck
Bronco Info: 87 Bronco with some Autofab parts held on with bailing wire and duct tape

Post by bajabuck »

flyinbronco wrote: Steve and I had fun showing off for their cameras and while Steve did bring his "A" game like never before and kept suprising me with his big air antics I in no way feel that my tiltle of King Huckster is in danger. I had a couple of jumps each day that were epic for sure but we'll have to wait and see what the pictures show.
I don't know about that Rick, looks like he is knocking at your door. Waiting for the big pic comparison though.
RyanDS650X
Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8

Post by RyanDS650X »

Damn you guys went HUUUUGE! Cant wait for the Magazine photos, looks like a alot of fun!
'96 XLT 5.8l lil edelbrock, lil Autofab, LOTTA fun.

"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

flyinbronco wrote:....I in no way feel that my tiltle of King Huckster is in danger.
It is not uncommon for a great leader to inspire his people on the eve of an epic loss. Regardless of the outcome, I must say that I have great respect for the manner in which you have worn the crown. You have shown it the honor it deserves. For that, I salute you.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
yikes
Founder
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff

Post by yikes »

SteveG wrote:For that, I salute you. Now step down biatch!
Fixed it.
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER

Post by flyinbronco »

SteveG wrote:
flyinbronco wrote:....I in no way feel that my tiltle of King Huckster is in danger.
It is not uncommon for a great leader to inspire his people on the eve of an epic loss. Regardless of the outcome, I must say that I have great respect for the manner in which you have worn the crown. You have shown it the honor it deserves. For that, I salute you.

Well I guess it has to happen sooner or later.

If the crown is to be passed on I can think of no one else that is more worthy of the honer of King Huckster than you Steve. You have gained the knowledge required to lead the good people of the land of Huck and you will always have my respect as a worthy opponent on the field of honor.

Now that the pleasantries are presented I think we shouild all be patient and wait for the results. I consulted with my two passengers (witnesses) that were at the battlefield both days and while they were impressed with Steve's valant effort they said "No way Steve went higher" but we'll see what the photographic evidence reveals. Good luck Steve.
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER

Post by flyinbronco »

yikes wrote:
SteveG wrote:For that, I salute you. Now step down biatch!
Fixed it.

Oh no you didn't.

I seem to recall a certain You tube video of your lame attempt to attain my crown and now you have the nerve to use such a disrespectful phrase as that.

You Sir are a cad and a fraud and you should consider your face as slapped by my leather driving gloves and I demand satisfaction. Or are you going to let Steve fight your battles you scoundrel?
AussieRod
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.

Post by AussieRod »

I might DEFINATELY come over to watch this battle!! :lol: :lol: January Huckfest?
yikes
Founder
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff

Post by yikes »

flyinbronco wrote:You Sir are a cad and a fraud and you should consider your face as slapped by my leather driving gloves and I demand satisfaction. Or are you going to let Steve fight your battles you scoundrel?
Haha! 10 paces and turn. All in good fun. The king won't go down without a fight. You are worthy of the crown Rick! and I respect the crown. There might be a little something special in January for the GFB Huckfest champion, so get those Broncos tuned up fellas!
Nick
Founder
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target

Post by Nick »

flyinbronco wrote: Or are you going to let Steve fight your battles you scoundrel?
Nope, Carmen handles the battles on the field of huck. Just look at his avatar.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

flyinbronco wrote:Now that the pleasantries are presented I think we shouild all be patient and wait for the results. I consulted with my two passengers (witnesses) that were at the battlefield both days and while they were impressed with Steve's valant effort they said "No way Steve went higher" but we'll see what the photographic evidence reveals. Good luck Steve.
It's good to hear that His Highness' good friends and companions to the event agree that he was not bested. It's also fortunate that the camera is not easily swayed! Hahaha! I can't wait to see what kind of coverage it gets!

Thanks to Off-Road for the added incentive to huck and to Rick for making the trip.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER

Post by flyinbronco »

Nick wrote:
flyinbronco wrote: Or are you going to let Steve fight your battles you scoundrel?

She better hire another mechanic then. Ha Ha. :lol:
Nick
Founder
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target

Post by Nick »

flyinbronco wrote:
Nick wrote:

She better hire another mechanic then. Ha Ha. :lol:
Bawhahaha!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER

Post by flyinbronco »

SteveG wrote:
flyinbronco wrote:Now that the pleasantries are presented I think we shouild all be patient and wait for the results. I consulted with my two passengers (witnesses) that were at the battlefield both days and while they were impressed with Steve's valant effort they said "No way Steve went higher" but we'll see what the photographic evidence reveals. Good luck Steve.
It's good to hear that His Highness' good friends and companions to the event agree that he was not bested. It's also fortunate that the camera is not easily swayed! Hahaha! I can't wait to see what kind of coverage it gets!

Thanks to Off-Road for the added incentive to huck and to Rick for making the trip.
While I did ask my companions for their opinions regarding this matter while we were still on the way home and maybe there were some comments like "it sure would suck to have to walk home from here" thrown out I'm sure that would not have swayed their answer in the least.
Agui-E7TE
Bronco Info: 89 Bronco w/ 6 in. skyjacker kit w/ dual Bilstein 5150 shocks up front and Deaver F53's in the rear

Post by Agui-E7TE »

I'm uploading the photos from Heavy Metal Weekend right now. It might take me a while to upload the smoking gun photo since as you can see I don't even have a photo for an avatar..
SteveG
Admin

Post by SteveG »

Well it looks like you got the avatar up just fine. Now let's see some photos!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
Agui-E7TE
Bronco Info: 89 Bronco w/ 6 in. skyjacker kit w/ dual Bilstein 5150 shocks up front and Deaver F53's in the rear

Post by Agui-E7TE »

Here's one to get you hooked
Attachments
Steven Bronco.jpg
Steven Bronco.jpg (84.94 KiB) Viewed 793 times
Agui-E7TE

Post by Agui-E7TE »

Okay, Here's a few more for you guys..
Attachments
Full stuff
Full stuff
Bronco stuff.jpg (86.53 KiB) Viewed 790 times
I wonder if this is what makes it fly so high...
I wonder if this is what makes it fly so high...
Flyin Bronco Bump.jpg (75.59 KiB) Viewed 790 times
Flying Bronco Takeoff.jpg
Flying Bronco Takeoff.jpg (65.07 KiB) Viewed 790 times
Flyin Bronco Sailing.jpg
Flyin Bronco Sailing.jpg (58.61 KiB) Viewed 790 times
Agui-E7TE

Post by Agui-E7TE »

Who's the Winner...???
Attachments
Steven Bronco Jump.jpg
Steven Bronco Jump.jpg (64.22 KiB) Viewed 790 times
Steven Bronco Sailing.jpg
Steven Bronco Sailing.jpg (58.64 KiB) Viewed 790 times
Clearly that's pretty high!
Clearly that's pretty high!
Steven Bronco Hang Time.jpg (52.21 KiB) Viewed 790 times
Only one way to settle it..