GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Races, meets, etc
User avatar
Agui-E7TE
Posts: 1483
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:50 am
Bronco Info: 89 Bronco w/ 6 in. skyjacker kit w/ dual Bilstein 5150 shocks up front and Deaver F53's in the rear

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by Agui-E7TE »

SteveG wrote:Damn it, agui!
That's exactly what I said. I guess I'll pass the time tomorrow by hitting the junkyard to pick up my much needed T-case.
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by SteveG »

Is tchajagos still coming? Did he get anyone's contact info?
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

He texted me tonight when I was at the shop working (preparing for a long weekend in the shop actually) & I'm hitching a ride with him in the morning! So hells yes bitches - see you in the morning! Well mid day I guess, but still!!!!!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by SteveG »

Awesome, Steve! See you tomorrow!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
Tchajagos
Posts: 2124
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am
Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs
Location: Murrieta

GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by Tchajagos »

Had to fix an issue with the shift on the fly not working. I mean it clearly must have been a 1 time thing, not like people have issues with those. :)
D1cker1
Posts: 1255
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by D1cker1 »

Im not going to make it. You guys have fun and take lots of pics
Integrity, Money, Relevance
1amD1cker1@gmail.com
User avatar
Tchajagos
Posts: 2124
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am
Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs
Location: Murrieta

GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by Tchajagos »

Well here we go.
Attachments
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328406672.395007.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328406672.395007.jpg (64.4 KiB) Viewed 1204 times
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328406641.896452.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328406641.896452.jpg (71.95 KiB) Viewed 1204 times
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328406600.917523.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328406600.917523.jpg (68.15 KiB) Viewed 1204 times
User avatar
Tchajagos
Posts: 2124
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am
Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs
Location: Murrieta

GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by Tchajagos »

And
Attachments
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328406813.906259.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328406813.906259.jpg (65.09 KiB) Viewed 1203 times
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328406780.168069.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328406780.168069.jpg (52.09 KiB) Viewed 1203 times
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328406730.184848.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328406730.184848.jpg (64.12 KiB) Viewed 1203 times
User avatar
Tchajagos
Posts: 2124
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am
Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs
Location: Murrieta

GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by Tchajagos »

And
Attachments
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328407010.960343.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328407010.960343.jpg (67.55 KiB) Viewed 1202 times
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328406976.694060.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328406976.694060.jpg (63.87 KiB) Viewed 1202 times
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328406942.046629.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328406942.046629.jpg (59.43 KiB) Viewed 1202 times
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328406884.480828.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328406884.480828.jpg (62.42 KiB) Viewed 1202 times
User avatar
Tchajagos
Posts: 2124
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am
Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs
Location: Murrieta

GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by Tchajagos »

And
Attachments
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328407188.231662.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328407188.231662.jpg (59.5 KiB) Viewed 1201 times
User avatar
economig
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am
Bronco Info: 1994 Eddie Bauer 5.8L
Location: SW Riverside County

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by economig »

fenders and hood are lookin good kid!

(i'm likin' the pin stripes) :D

jealous, have fun!
T H R E A T Motorsports
User avatar
Wood
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:30 am
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco
Location: San Jose, CA

GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by Wood »

Hope you guys are having fun...I tried to pull it together so I could make it but no go. Totally feeling jealous right now.
Blueblood
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:14 pm

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by Blueblood »

It was great to see everyone I had a blast you
Guys are truly a great bunch of guys. And a big thanks
To nick for carting my lame a$$ around the dunes-mike
User avatar
Tchajagos
Posts: 2124
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am
Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs
Location: Murrieta

GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by Tchajagos »

The king
Attachments
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328471128.346636.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328471128.346636.jpg (65.71 KiB) Viewed 1166 times
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328471109.069645.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328471109.069645.jpg (70.41 KiB) Viewed 1166 times
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328471084.370839.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328471084.370839.jpg (68.13 KiB) Viewed 1166 times
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by BajaBronco13 »

Awesome trophy! Any pics of Rick's winning huck??

Chris
User avatar
Tchajagos
Posts: 2124
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am
Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs
Location: Murrieta

GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by Tchajagos »

I believe bondobob has a video of the jumping
Nimrod
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:45 am
Bronco Info: It's a Raptor but it's sill a Ford. Can I please be a part of the fun?
Location: San Clemente, Ca.

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by Nimrod »

So bummed I missed this. Looks like you guys had a blast!


PS. I didn't read the whole thread so maybe this was already answered but you can pretty much bank on Score Laughlin being on Martin Luther King Weekend every year, well except for unforeseen forces and circumstances.
I ride the short bus!
User avatar
Silverslk
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Contact:

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by Silverslk »

Nimrod wrote:So bummed I missed this. Looks like you guys had a blast!


PS. I didn't read the whole thread so maybe this was already answered but you can pretty much bank on Score Laughlin being on Martin Luther King Weekend every year, well except for unforeseen forces and circumstances.
And Parker on SuperBowl Weekend.....we won our class so it was a great weekend. I just got home and want to see what I missed......GET TO IT!!! Post some pics and vids!!!! :D :D :D
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by yikes »

Just got home and have to say...what a great time!!! Those that didn't make it really need to try to fit it in next year. You won't be disappointed. The food is the best you'll get anywhere. Rick and Steve really knocked it out of the park this time. Best ever! The people are the best you'll find anywhere. The campfire stories are the best you'll find anywhere. And as the pictures will show, the playtime is the best you'll find anywhere. Unfortunately, I didn't bring the camera. Boooo Hisss! But be patient. There were some awesome shots taken.
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by Nick »

New thread started in trip report forum.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
Post Reply