Haha! He'll be fine as long as he has a fire extinguisher.bajascott wrote:hey steve, if it is not done it is ok,cuz if it is....it will most likely be sitting all weekend cuz nick wont know how to drive it.
1st annual GFB gtg and huckfest!
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: 1st annual GFB gtg and huckfest!
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: 1st annual GFB gtg and huckfest!
You guys suck! 
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: 1st annual GFB gtg and huckfest!
It's coming!!!!! Can't wait to get back out again!
- flyinbronco
- HuckMASTER
- Posts: 840
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am
Re: 1st annual GFB gtg and huckfest!
32 days to go!
Can we start a list of who's attending?
I'm in for sure no ifs ands or butts.
Can we start a list of who's attending?
I'm in for sure no ifs ands or butts.
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: 1st annual GFB gtg and huckfest!
I'll be there... my Bronco may not be
.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: 1st annual GFB gtg and huckfest!
I'll be there!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: 1st annual GFB gtg and huckfest!
Why? What's the deal?philofab wrote:I'll be there... my Bronco may not be.
I'm a pretty positive yes. I'd say 80% sure at this point.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: 1st annual GFB gtg and huckfest!
Lots to be done and I don't have much time between now and then. I've been way busy at the shop plus I have parts that need finished so other people can race BAP. My own stuff always comes last unfortunately.ChaseTruck754 wrote:Why? What's the deal?
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: 1st annual GFB gtg and huckfest!
Can't you bring it as-is or is it not drivable at this point?
I hear ya on the "my own stuff always comes last" comment. While I don't fab for a living my stuff still ends up coming last after making things for friends, etc.
I hear ya on the "my own stuff always comes last" comment. While I don't fab for a living my stuff still ends up coming last after making things for friends, etc.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: 1st annual GFB gtg and huckfest!
Me too! Have Friday and Monday off to recover. I may not have huck worthy equipment, but at least it won't look good.flyinbronco wrote:I'm in for sure no ifs ands or butts.
That's right.
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: 1st annual GFB gtg and huckfest!
Interior is gutted for cage, front fenders are off for fiberglass install, and no front coil overs or engine cage installed yet. I need to have Joel ship the shocks to me since he won't be at Parker. No coil springs yet either.ChaseTruck754 wrote:Can't you bring it as-is or is it not drivable at this point?
I can throw it back together but jumping it without a cage is probably not the best idea.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
- BajaF250
- Posts: 2430
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: 1st annual GFB gtg and huckfest!
Working really hard on clearing the work calender so I can make it... right now at about 50%, but pushing... Been consumed with heavy work sked and other endeavours after work... ugh!
- Silverslk
- Posts: 1932
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
- Location: Garden Grove, CA
- Contact:
Re: 1st annual GFB gtg and huckfest!
If they can get to Tony by tomorrow night (7pm), I am headed to Parker Philo......philofab wrote:Interior is gutted for cage, front fenders are off for fiberglass install, and no front coil overs or engine cage installed yet. I need to have Joel ship the shocks to me since he won't be at Parker. No coil springs yet either.ChaseTruck754 wrote:Can't you bring it as-is or is it not drivable at this point?
I can throw it back together but jumping it without a cage is probably not the best idea.
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: 1st annual GFB gtg and huckfest!
Really looking forward to seeing you again! Also, i invited John, i'm hoping you can motivate him to come out.BajaF250 wrote:Working really hard on clearing the work calender so I can make it... right now at about 50%, but pushing... Been consumed with heavy work sked and other endeavours after work... ugh!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- flyinbronco
- HuckMASTER
- Posts: 840
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am
Re: 1st annual GFB gtg and huckfest!
After all that smack talk at Laughlin?????philofab wrote:I'll be there... my Bronco may not be.
yikes wrote:Me too! Have Friday and Monday off to recover. I may not have huck worthy equipment, but at least it won't look good.flyinbronco wrote:I'm in for sure no ifs ands or butts.
That's right.
Huh?
Don't forget Tif, Courtney and Darin. Hell bring Timmy too.Nick wrote:Really looking forward to seeing you again! Also, i invited John, i'm hoping you can motivate him to come out.BajaF250 wrote:Working really hard on clearing the work calender so I can make it... right now at about 50%, but pushing... Been consumed with heavy work sked and other endeavours after work... ugh!
You gotta be there Tom. I'll be bummed if you can't swing it.BajaF250 wrote:Working really hard on clearing the work calender so I can make it... right now at about 50%, but pushing... Been consumed with heavy work sked and other endeavours after work... ugh!
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: 1st annual GFB gtg and huckfest!
Don't worry. I'll bring a bike or something to huck. I'm still trying to get it done. I have one set of beams to finish and it's Bronco time. I have one whole weekend and the morning before I head out to the swap meet. I should be able to do it if Kiefer can build a full blown Bronco in two weeks.flyinbronco wrote:After all that smack talk at Laughlin?????
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
- Deleted Account
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:41 pm
- Bronco Info: depends on what day
- Location: Ramona, California
Re: 1st annual GFB gtg and huckfest!
as long as you dont get anything powder coated you will make it Philo. no sleep helps too
Mark Kiefer
Southwest Performance
858-449-2292
http://www.southwestperformance.net
Pics
http://www.photobucket.com/home/southwe ... /allalbums
http://www.facebook.com/SouthwestPerformance
Southwest Performance
858-449-2292
http://www.southwestperformance.net
Pics
http://www.photobucket.com/home/southwe ... /allalbums
http://www.facebook.com/SouthwestPerformance
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: 1st annual GFB gtg and huckfest!
You gonna be there Marky?mkiefer wrote:as long as you dont get anything powder coated you will make it Philo. no sleep helps too
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- flyinbronco
- HuckMASTER
- Posts: 840
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am
Re: 1st annual GFB gtg and huckfest!
22 days and counting. Its coming soon and quite frankly I'm a little disapointed in the turn out so far. I think attendance should be mandatory but thats just me.
Come on people who's in?
Come on people who's in?
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
- BajaF250
- Posts: 2430
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: 1st annual GFB gtg and huckfest!
flyinbronco wrote:22 days and counting. Its coming soon and quite frankly I'm a little disapointed in the turn out so far. I think attendance should be mandatory but thats just me.
Come on people who's in?
Rick, Still working on my schedule o we can get up there, sort of a tough time... not sure yet about John, I'm going to work him this weekend. If Jules and I can make it, Tiff and Court are in. If we can't, I'm going to work John to come up with Tiff and Court... we shall see.
