2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Races, meets, etc
User avatar
only1mikey
Posts: 494
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:06 pm
Bronco Info: 84 Bronco
Location: Simi Valley, CA

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by only1mikey »

The bronco is 75/25 only time it's driven on the road it to and from the desert, unless I feel like driving it to work etc.

Still A/T's are all I need.

Mike
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Don't get me wrong - 90% of my stuff has AT's on it 99% of the time and 10% of my stuff currently is an Alfa.

I'm just saying the Bajas aren't as bad on the street as people make them out to be.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by BajaBronco13 »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:Don't get me wrong - 90% of my stuff has AT's on it 99% of the time and 10% of my stuff currently is an Alfa.

I'm just saying the Bajas aren't as bad on the street as people make them out to be.
I call BS Steve. I drove them on White Lightning and they sucked. I wouldn't go for Bajas for the Bronco.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

you drove projects I thought. Although similar (triple wall Kevlar sidewalls = stiffer than bajas!) we're talking Bajas. Still - as with everything you're welcome to your opinion & I'm welcome to mine. This is just one more thing we disagree on.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
only1mikey
Posts: 494
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:06 pm
Bronco Info: 84 Bronco
Location: Simi Valley, CA

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by only1mikey »

Can you ladies shut it! I want to talk about swapmeet stuff!

Mike
User avatar
Tchajagos
Posts: 2124
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am
Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs
Location: Murrieta

2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by Tchajagos »

Hey Steve, if you want to bring stuff without taking up room I will have plenty of space in my truck. Or if you need more space to bring stuff back let me know.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Awesome - thanks Travis. I was only bringing a milk crate worth of stuff up there in case it didn't sell, but I may see if you have room to bring a set of fenders & a tire up. You going to be in Aliso tomorrow & want to caravan out there?

As for this
only1mikey wrote:Can you ladies shut it! I want to talk about swapmeet stuff!

Mike
I seem to remember you starting that BS Mikey. Typical DR guy...
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by tcm glx »

only1mikey wrote:Can you ladies shut it! I want to talk about swapmeet stuff!

Mike
Lmao!!
User avatar
only1mikey
Posts: 494
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:06 pm
Bronco Info: 84 Bronco
Location: Simi Valley, CA

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by only1mikey »

I do what I want Steve!

Mike
User avatar
PBR
Founder
Posts: 996
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:21 pm

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by PBR »

only1mikey wrote:I am looking for 35's but I don't want shitty Nitto race tires. BFG A/T's fo life!

Mike
no need to be an asshole! i didn't ask for a tire review, or your opinion on my tires. if you don't have anything nice to say, shut the fuck up!
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
User avatar
only1mikey
Posts: 494
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:06 pm
Bronco Info: 84 Bronco
Location: Simi Valley, CA

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by only1mikey »

My bad Ollie! I guess I should watch what I write to the boss people around here. I'd hate to disappear...

No hard feeling, I just have a personal vendetta against those particular tires.

Mike
User avatar
PBR
Founder
Posts: 996
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:21 pm

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by PBR »

no worries.
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by yikes »

Comedy
D1cker1
Posts: 1255
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by D1cker1 »

:lol: :geek:
Integrity, Money, Relevance
1amD1cker1@gmail.com
User avatar
Silverslk
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Contact:

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by Silverslk »

PBR wrote:
only1mikey wrote:I am looking for 35's but I don't want shitty Nitto race tires. BFG A/T's fo life!

Mike
no need to be an asshole! i didn't ask for a tire review, or your opinion on my tires. if you don't have anything nice to say, shut the fuck up!

OUCH!!! Do I have something here? not here or here.....just here? hahaha
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by philofab »

MOAR SPRINGS!!!
Attachments
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330118734.025013.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330118734.025013.jpg (81.36 KiB) Viewed 1101 times
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330118713.291475.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330118713.291475.jpg (82.95 KiB) Viewed 1101 times
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by Nick »

PBR wrote: no need to be an asshole! i didn't ask for a tire review, or your opinion on my tires. if you don't have anything nice to say, shut the fuck up!
Bitch say whaaa?!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by philofab »

Nick wrote:Bitch say whaaa?!

Image
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
User avatar
Travisfab
Posts: 1274
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:09 pm
Bronco Info: 95 XLT 5.8 C6 Prerunner

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by Travisfab »

Looks like we will have 3 sets of Bronco fenders, and 1 set of bedsides, get em while they're hot!!!
D1cker1
Posts: 1255
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by D1cker1 »

i can't sleep..
Integrity, Money, Relevance
1amD1cker1@gmail.com
Post Reply