KOH 2016
-
D1cker1
- Posts: 1255
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
- Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
- Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي
Re: KOH 2016
sounds like a plan
-
dtbback
- Posts: 1677
- Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig
Re: KOH 2016
I'd like to do this as well.Seabass wrote:I'd like to put more faces to screen names and check out some broncos in person while I'm out there. Maybe we can rally a group together for a mini meet out there.
- 1Hondalover
- Posts: 819
- Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 2:30 pm
- Bronco Info: Having so much fun with friends in Baja, we're not sure if we want to race NORRA.....
- Location: Santa Clarita
Re: KOH 2016
Tony is in charge of making this happen.
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: KOH 2016
Hahahahaha, how did I get nominated??
- RyanDS650X
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
- Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
- Location: Mesa, AZ
- Contact:
Re: KOH 2016
Middle of race day probably isnt the best idea.
-
dcashley84
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:18 pm
- Bronco Info: 96 bronco c&t stock width kings
- Location: Lake Elsinore, Ca
Re: KOH 2016
never been to koh. is it kid friendly? do you just watch people race or do people bring bikes and there rigs?
- 1Hondalover
- Posts: 819
- Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 2:30 pm
- Bronco Info: Having so much fun with friends in Baja, we're not sure if we want to race NORRA.....
- Location: Santa Clarita
Re: KOH 2016
We leave four weeks from this Thursday Tony. How is your plan coming along to gather the Broncos out there?tcm glx wrote:Hahahahaha, how did I get nominated??
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: KOH 2016
I'm planning to head up early Thursday again. Same plan as usual, hang out at Hammertown on thursdaythe Harry and Pappy for dinner. Who wants in?
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: KOH 2016
For dinner so far, I have 9 people..........will be calling for a reservation on thursday at 730pm. We will celebrate and have beers for Brian (yikes) celebrating his 75th bday!!! HA
Attendees so far:
Brian Yikes
Vic
Israel
Tony Red
Jesse T
Ryan W
Anthony R
Jim and Paige
Attendees so far:
Brian Yikes
Vic
Israel
Tony Red
Jesse T
Ryan W
Anthony R
Jim and Paige
- 1Hondalover
- Posts: 819
- Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 2:30 pm
- Bronco Info: Having so much fun with friends in Baja, we're not sure if we want to race NORRA.....
- Location: Santa Clarita
Re: KOH 2016
Scott and Jeni will be with Paige and I Tony.....
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: KOH 2016
Roger that Jim, reservation being made later today.. anyone else plan on joining?
Brian Yikes
Vic
Israel
Tony Red
Jesse T
Ryan W
Anthony R
Jim and Paige (Plus 2)
Brian Yikes
Vic
Israel
Tony Red
Jesse T
Ryan W
Anthony R
Jim and Paige (Plus 2)
-
dtbback
- Posts: 1677
- Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig
Re: KOH 2016
This is on Thursday?
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: KOH 2016
Yes
- 1Hondalover
- Posts: 819
- Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 2:30 pm
- Bronco Info: Having so much fun with friends in Baja, we're not sure if we want to race NORRA.....
- Location: Santa Clarita
Re: KOH 2016
Patrolled by Radar 7:30PM Thursday night Tony. This is a free show so you may want to inquire about it and a table as big as we may need. Cool to see at least part of the show but don't think we want to sit in front of the stage. When we were there last year, it seemed like the seating against the exterior wall and windows to the driveway set back from the stage where you could still see but not too near the speakers would be a great spot.
Just a thought.....
Just a thought.....
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: KOH 2016
On it Jim!
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: KOH 2016
So you guys are doing dinner on Thursday 2/6. Right?
As of now the plan is to be at KOH. Depending on workload, I might be able to make it for dinner, but don't reserve a spot for me. If I can make it, I'll squeeze in wherever possible.
Regardless, I hope to see you guys there!
As of now the plan is to be at KOH. Depending on workload, I might be able to make it for dinner, but don't reserve a spot for me. If I can make it, I'll squeeze in wherever possible.
Regardless, I hope to see you guys there!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
