LUCAS Off Road Expo 6-7 Oct
- economig
- Posts: 1101
- Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am
- Bronco Info: 1994 Eddie Bauer 5.8L
- Location: SW Riverside County
LUCAS Off Road Expo 6-7 Oct
Ha ha this might get its own build thread! 
- Attachments
-
- ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347937372.827618.jpg (101.38 KiB) Viewed 1194 times
T H R E A T Motorsports
- economig
- Posts: 1101
- Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am
- Bronco Info: 1994 Eddie Bauer 5.8L
- Location: SW Riverside County
LUCAS Off Road Expo 6-7 Oct
Got it for free from the homie... But it was pink. I painted bed blue... Thinkin the sides will be white or white with Rough Riders red and blue 
- Attachments
-
- ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347937613.008452.jpg (104.41 KiB) Viewed 1193 times
T H R E A T Motorsports
- Silverslk
- Posts: 1932
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
- Location: Garden Grove, CA
- Contact:
Re: LUCAS Off Road Expo 6-7 Oct
Rough Riders for sure!!!!
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
LUCAS Off Road Expo 6-7 Oct
Rough Riders FTW and save the template!!!
-
Mojo
- Posts: 444
- Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:55 pm
- Bronco Info: 96eb 5.8, custom SS exh, C&T/uniball, Heim R-arms, 35"bajas 4.88s F53 w/SOLO shackle PRPs
- Location: Prescott, AZ
- Contact:
Re: LUCAS Off Road Expo 6-7 Oct
that wagon rocks!!! Awesome idea.....
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: LUCAS Off Road Expo 6-7 Oct
Knots for fender buttons! Right on!
- AussieRod
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
- Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
- Location: Downunder
Re: LUCAS Off Road Expo 6-7 Oct
Thats some nice nail polish you are using there, getting in touch with our feminine side are we?

- economig
- Posts: 1101
- Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am
- Bronco Info: 1994 Eddie Bauer 5.8L
- Location: SW Riverside County
LUCAS Off Road Expo 6-7 Oct
Thanks everyone!
@Rod: thanks for noticing! Ha ha
@Robert: the sides actually are the templates ha ha i didn't have any big cardboard or anything so i just went for it and drew it by hand and a little straight edge ruler help from a big level. Pencil, sharpie, jigsaw. Guess i could pop these out and trace more later
No lie, my son gets home from school and says, "Are you gonna do tube bumpers front & back or just leave it like that??" ha ha thanks, GUY!
@Rod: thanks for noticing! Ha ha
@Robert: the sides actually are the templates ha ha i didn't have any big cardboard or anything so i just went for it and drew it by hand and a little straight edge ruler help from a big level. Pencil, sharpie, jigsaw. Guess i could pop these out and trace more later
No lie, my son gets home from school and says, "Are you gonna do tube bumpers front & back or just leave it like that??" ha ha thanks, GUY!
T H R E A T Motorsports
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: LUCAS Off Road Expo 6-7 Oct
Looking NICE Will! I might have to steal that one day!
And yes - go rough riders for sure.
I'm out for this as I'll be on the other side of the world at the time, but I've skipped it 4 out of the last 5 years or so anyways. When it started I went the 1st 3-4 years and then I realized it's just the same thing every year & I got bored of it. I never really saw any sweet deals (LeDuc is WAAAAY better to attend if you can just pick one for some reason), but maybe I wasn't looking super hard. I think I got a cheap MX helmet there one year but that's all I've ever walked out with aside from some stickers or maybe a poster.
Yes, seat guys are dealing a little bit, but I never saw anything get super cheap.
Good to know on the JD2 dies though - hadn't looked at those.
And yes - go rough riders for sure.
I'm out for this as I'll be on the other side of the world at the time, but I've skipped it 4 out of the last 5 years or so anyways. When it started I went the 1st 3-4 years and then I realized it's just the same thing every year & I got bored of it. I never really saw any sweet deals (LeDuc is WAAAAY better to attend if you can just pick one for some reason), but maybe I wasn't looking super hard. I think I got a cheap MX helmet there one year but that's all I've ever walked out with aside from some stickers or maybe a poster.
Yes, seat guys are dealing a little bit, but I never saw anything get super cheap.
Good to know on the JD2 dies though - hadn't looked at those.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: LUCAS Off Road Expo 6-7 Oct
economig wrote:No lie, my son gets home from school and says, "Are you gonna do tube bumpers front & back or just leave it like that??" ha ha thanks, GUY!
That is awesome!! I say if not rough riders, then paint it to match your Bronco!!
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: LUCAS Off Road Expo 6-7 Oct
That's freaking awesome Will. Can't wait to see it rolling around the Expo. I want one of those sides to put up on the garage as garage art, lol.
Chris
Chris
- economig
- Posts: 1101
- Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am
- Bronco Info: 1994 Eddie Bauer 5.8L
- Location: SW Riverside County
LUCAS Off Road Expo 6-7 Oct
Thanks again guys. Steve, you just have to do F100's when the little ones come!
Tony, i agree 100%. i was also thinking of doing the EB 2-tone how mine is currently but using wood grain for the beige top and lower stripe. I think i'm gonna start with white that way i can easily add the Rough Riders trim or something else.
Chris, i can probably hook that up! Brick nose or 92-94 though??? Ha ha
Tony, i agree 100%. i was also thinking of doing the EB 2-tone how mine is currently but using wood grain for the beige top and lower stripe. I think i'm gonna start with white that way i can easily add the Rough Riders trim or something else.
Chris, i can probably hook that up! Brick nose or 92-94 though??? Ha ha
T H R E A T Motorsports
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: LUCAS Off Road Expo 6-7 Oct
BrickNose4LIFE. That's what I have tattooed on my upper back, lol. Thanks Will! Let me know how much bro, I'll definitely pay for one. I'll get some cart wheels and mounted all on the wall. Would look very cool.
Chris
Chris
-
greaslife
- Posts: 1128
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
- Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
- Location: inland impire
Re: LUCAS Off Road Expo 6-7 Oct
That would be a good decal for the back window thinks for the idea. Going too make a set asapBajaBronco13 wrote:BrickNose4LIFE.
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
- economig
- Posts: 1101
- Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am
- Bronco Info: 1994 Eddie Bauer 5.8L
- Location: SW Riverside County
LUCAS Off Road Expo 6-7 Oct
Ha ha Thanks Chris! That's a cool idea! We'd have to blast it with silver bullet over blue paint and one of Josh's new stickers! I'll see how good I can do on the BN4L / APEMFB...BajaBronco13 wrote:BrickNose4LIFE. That's what I have tattooed on my upper back, lol. Thanks Will! Let me know how much bro, I'll definitely pay for one. I'll get some cart wheels and mounted all on the wall. Would look very cool.
Chris
^^^T H I S^^^greaslife wrote:That would be a good decal for the back window thinks for the idea. Going too make a set asapBajaBronco13 wrote:BrickNose4LIFE.
Ha ha! Although it seems inappropriate initially... Further consideration, along with re-reading Chris' post, has lead me to believe this might be the one acceptable moment for this site to endorse an OLD ENGLISH font sticker LOL
T H R E A T Motorsports
- guard
- Posts: 424
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:51 pm
- Bronco Info: 1996 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Loma Linda, CA
- Contact:
Re: LUCAS Off Road Expo 6-7 Oct
This thread went way off topic but I can confirm I'll be there tomorrow at 9am open
-
323bronco
- Posts: 231
- Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:46 pm
- Bronco Info: 1989 BRONCO TTB with 96 front clip
Re: LUCAS Off Road Expo 6-7 Oct
See you there guard
Re: LUCAS Off Road Expo 6-7 Oct
See you there!


- economig
- Posts: 1101
- Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am
- Bronco Info: 1994 Eddie Bauer 5.8L
- Location: SW Riverside County
LUCAS Off Road Expo 6-7 Oct
Seriously? Everyone was getting along, having a good time, and it was related enough... Ha ha haguard wrote:This thread went way off topic
Going Sunday.
T H R E A T Motorsports
Re: LUCAS Off Road Expo 6-7 Oct
Anyone going tomorrow that lives in the IE. 323bronco is bringing a trim piece I need but it's my daughters b-day so I'm not going to be able to grab it.
Anyone able to grab it for me and I can pick it up Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon? Of course if this is ok with 323.
Thanks,
Jose
Anyone able to grab it for me and I can pick it up Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon? Of course if this is ok with 323.
Thanks,
Jose
