GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Races, meets, etc
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: GoFastBroncos.com Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip!-January???

Post by tcm glx »

flyinbronco wrote:Dang it Tony. You said if I came to your Baja trip last August you'd make the next Pismo trip. Well this is the next Pismo trip amigo and that's the best excuse you could come up with. My wifes having a baby? Please.















:lol:


Congratulations Mom and Dad see you next time.
Trust me Rick, I remember that conversation... and so unless this run is early Jan (like new years.....) I doubt I will have permission to be very far away!! Appreciate the congrats!! See you next week in Baja amigo (isnt that the same place I saw you last!!)
bajabuck
Posts: 199
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:48 pm
Bronco Info: 87 Bronco with some Autofab parts held on with bailing wire and duct tape

Re: GoFastBroncos.com Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip!-January???

Post by bajabuck »

I would really like to make this trip! Looking forward to getting the dates to see if it's going to be a possibility. Gonna have to get Cody's Traxxas running...

Congrats on the pending arrival Tony.
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: GoFastBroncos.com Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip!-January???

Post by BajaF250 »

I sure hope my travel schedule permits... this is a GREAT time!
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: GoFastBroncos.com Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip!-January???

Post by yikes »

Score posted the dates!
The SCORE Laughlin Desert Challenge will once again be held on the Martin Luther King birthday weekend which in 2012 will be January 13-15.
User avatar
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER
Posts: 840
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am

Re: GoFastBroncos.com Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip!-January???

Post by flyinbronco »

Good work B.

Well I would propose the weekend before Laughlin January 6, 7 & 8th

What do you guys think?
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by SteveG »

Date is set!

February 3-5

Mark your calendars and start getting your heaps back together and prep yourself for a damn good time. If you can't get done in time, hitch a ride, ride your huffy, bring your Honda Civic... do whatever it takes to get your butt on the beach that weekend. I assure you, you WILL NOT be disappointed!

By the way, this is also Brian's (Yikes) birthday weekend. Word on the street is that, for his birthday, Carmen will allow Brian a few attempts at the HuckMaster title.

Then she's gonna tell him to get the hell out and show him how it's done!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by Nick »

Marking my calendar!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by yikes »

Haha! Happy birthday to me!!
User avatar
Silverslk
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Contact:

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by Silverslk »

Serious? Parker 425 weekend?? You wait til after Laughlin and take out Parker.........killing me but wont make this one either. I was really hoping to see some Broncos air it out.
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
bajabuck
Posts: 199
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:48 pm
Bronco Info: 87 Bronco with some Autofab parts held on with bailing wire and duct tape

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by bajabuck »

IN!
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Thats the weekend after my birthday. I'll see if we can make it! I should have most of the truck finished in time.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by BajaF250 »

In!
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by SteveG »

Silverslk wrote:Serious? Parker 425 weekend?? You wait til after Laughlin and take out Parker.........killing me but wont make this one either. I was really hoping to see some Broncos air it out.
Sorry, brother! We tried to avoid a race weekends but it's hard to do. You'll be missed!
bajabuck wrote:IN!
BajaF250 wrote:In!
Woohoo! This is going to be good!
hobbyturnedobsession wrote:Thats the weekend after my birthday. I'll see if we can make it! I should have most of the truck finished in time.
Finished or not, you better be there!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
SuperSixAxis
Posts: 363
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:11 pm
Bronco Info: 1996 5.8, E4OD
Location: Honolulu, Hi(Vegas 2012)
Contact:

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by SuperSixAxis »

I am going to try to make it. Flying in gets expensive.....
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by SteveG »

SuperSixAxis wrote:I am going to try to make it. Flying in gets expensive.....
That would be super cool!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Damn! Looks like I may be out too as it's way too close to the new year. I'll probably still be in Oregon after the holidays.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Posts: 2006
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
Location: southern oregon
Contact:

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by bajascott »

where you goin steve?
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Bend. Girl's parents have a place up there that they go every year & I'm pretty sure I'm going with this year.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Posts: 2006
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
Location: southern oregon
Contact:

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by bajascott »

well let me know......maybe we can meet up for lunch or something, i'd be willing to drive up there and have a carona and a fish taco somewhere since we have tried to do that in Mex for the last 10 yrs and failed!
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Works for me! You're a couple hours from Bed - correct?

I don't think we'll have a car up there so my options for going anywhere are very slim.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
Post Reply