Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 01/6/2013
-
greaslife
- Posts: 1128
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
- Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
- Location: inland impire
Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 10/14/2012
No problem I was sick all weakened and last couple of days. Maybe post up for next weakened
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
-
greaslife
- Posts: 1128
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
- Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
- Location: inland impire
Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 10/14/2012
I have parts for u Jer and Jose hope too see u there
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 01/6/2013
Ill be there
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 01/6/2013
I might be there.
-
greaslife
- Posts: 1128
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
- Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
- Location: inland impire
Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 01/6/2013
You know u want that rear panelcrisis88 wrote:I might be there.
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 01/6/2013
Trust me I do want it. And I do want to get these leaf springs out of my garage also. Haha.
Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 01/6/2013
So where's the coffee meet up for the swap meet
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 01/6/2013
Ill try to show.
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 01/6/2013
Oops haha misread
-
greaslife
- Posts: 1128
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
- Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
- Location: inland impire
Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 01/6/2013
Name your placecrisis88 wrote:So where's the coffee meet up for the swap meet
