Off Road heavy metal Pismo trip September 9-11

Races, meets, etc
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Re: Off Road heavy metal Pismo trip September 9-11

Post by SteveG »

I didn't know anything about it! This is the first I've heard. It's too freakin' cool! Agui, what are the chances of buying a few extra copies?
Sho nuff,
SteveG
Agui-E7TE
Bronco Info: 89 Bronco w/ 6 in. skyjacker kit w/ dual Bilstein 5150 shocks up front and Deaver F53's in the rear

Post by Agui-E7TE »

I can usually find at least about 3-4 copies at my local 7-11. They usually hit the news stand before we get any copies so I usually just buy an issue or two at 7-11 since I don't have a subscription myself, well at least not yet. I can buy up all the ones at my local 7-11 and check the one that's about another mile away and see what they have. How many do you need?
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8

Post by tcm glx »

SteveG wrote:I didn't know anything about it! This is the first I've heard. It's too freakin' cool! Agui, what are the chances of buying a few extra copies?

They have 5 issues at my local Vons Steve.... let me know if your still short some. You and Rick are representing for sure!!
Agui-E7TE
Bronco Info: 89 Bronco w/ 6 in. skyjacker kit w/ dual Bilstein 5150 shocks up front and Deaver F53's in the rear

Post by Agui-E7TE »

I just picked up three at my local 7-11. There's a new Chevy Silverado prerunner on the cover.
Blueblood

Post by Blueblood »

bad A$$ broncos are taken over the world 1 mag at a time con grat steve and rick
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

Thanks for the offers to help, guys. I found some at a 711. Very cool! Thank you to the crew at Off-Road!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER

Post by flyinbronco »

Nick wrote:I hate to say it, but that unassuming blue bronco looks to have a little more altitude.

You obviously don't understand the intricacy of the tandem jump. Its a delicate balance of synchronizing two men and their machines. More art than competion. Sort of like a Bronco ballet without the tutus.

Thanks to the entire crew at Off Road magazine for showing some more Bronco love. Now if I can just find a copy. I've been to every mini market, book store, news stand and drug store in three counties and I've come up empty again.
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
Nick
Founder
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target

Post by Nick »

flyinbronco wrote:
Nick wrote:I hate to say it, but that unassuming blue bronco looks to have a little more altitude.

You obviously don't understand the intricacy of the tandem jump. Its a delicate balance of synchronizing two men and their machines. More art than competion. Sort of like a Bronco ballet without the tutus.

Thanks to the entire crew at Off Road magazine for showing some more Bronco love. Now if I can just find a copy. I've been to every mini market, book store, news stand and drug store in three counties and I've come up empty again.
I'll grab on for ya Rick, and bring it up to pismo.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."