Flyinbronco's Birthday Bash/GFB huck fest-DETAILS IN POST #2

Races, meets, etc
User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

Re: Flyinbronco's Birthday Bash/GFB huck fest-DETAILS IN POST #2

Post by philofab »

SteveG wrote:Flags are mandatory on anything on the dunes. If you stay near the water and go no further than the camp line you'll need a flag. In other words, yes, the Bronco and quad.

As long as the quad is currently registered you're good to go (as far as I know). Day passes or camping passes attach to the vehicle and covers everything attached to it (trailers, toys, etc.) and up to 8 people.

Are you in?
Planning on it... got the Bronco up to 12mpg now... shouldn't be too expensive of a trip.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: Flyinbronco's Birthday Bash/GFB huck fest-DETAILS IN POST #2

Post by Polarcub »

Doesn't look like i will be able to swing the finances to make it this year. Maybe next year...hope everyone has a blast!
Jeremy
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: Flyinbronco's Birthday Bash/GFB huck fest-DETAILS IN POST #2

Post by SteveG »

Polarcub wrote:Doesn't look like i will be able to swing the finances to make it this year. Maybe next year...hope everyone has a blast!
Just hop in with someone else. A sleeping bag, maybe a tent, some clothes and you're good to go.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Flyinbronco's Birthday Bash/GFB huck fest-DETAILS IN POST #2

Post by Nick »

SteveG wrote:
Polarcub wrote:Doesn't look like i will be able to swing the finances to make it this year. Maybe next year...hope everyone has a blast!
Just hop in with someone else. A sleeping bag, maybe a tent, some clothes and you're good to go.
X2
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Flyinbronco's Birthday Bash/GFB huck fest-DETAILS IN POST #2

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

I am now definitely out. Suzy's got some other commitments (Cset testing, school stuff, etc.) and I have to drive her to one. Plus with the Race the following weekend I'm not sure finances can swing both since I did the 500.

I'm bummed though - this sounds like it would be a blast!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
billy1911
Posts: 281
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:04 am

Re: Flyinbronco's Birthday Bash/GFB huck fest-DETAILS IN POST #2

Post by billy1911 »

I will know in 2 weeks if Im going. If I go I will make some mac and cheese
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: Flyinbronco's Birthday Bash/GFB huck fest-DETAILS IN POST #2

Post by Polarcub »

SteveG wrote:
Polarcub wrote:Doesn't look like i will be able to swing the finances to make it this year. Maybe next year...hope everyone has a blast!
Just hop in with someone else. A sleeping bag, maybe a tent, some clothes and you're good to go.
I really want to make the trip but even hitchiking up wont work as i have been working a second job to help make up some ground on the finances. You never know though maybe the lotto was good to me last night hahah. Plus I know I would wan tto have my bronco there :lol:
Jeremy
User avatar
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER
Posts: 840
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Flyinbronco's Birthday Bash/GFB huck fest-DETAILS IN POST #2

Post by flyinbronco »

philofab wrote:Planning on it... got the Bronco up to 12mpg now... shouldn't be too expensive of a trip.
Sweet! I'm glad your going to make it Philo. Do you know how many are coming with you or are you going stag?
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

Re: Flyinbronco's Birthday Bash/GFB huck fest-DETAILS IN POST #2

Post by philofab »

flyinbronco wrote:
philofab wrote:Planning on it... got the Bronco up to 12mpg now... shouldn't be too expensive of a trip.
Sweet! I'm glad your going to make it Philo. Do you know how many are coming with you or are you going stag?
Couple of my buddies might go... not 100% yet.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: Flyinbronco's Birthday Bash/GFB huck fest-DETAILS IN POST #2

Post by SteveG »

Parish says he's in... added to list.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: Flyinbronco's Birthday Bash/GFB huck fest-DETAILS IN POST #2

Post by SteveG »

Those of you that are in, please post how many people will be joining you so we can get an accurate head count.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
ruthless69
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:29 am
Bronco Info: 1993 Bronco, 6 in lift wanna be prerunner
Location: San Luis Obispo

Re: Flyinbronco's Birthday Bash/GFB huck fest-DETAILS IN POST #2

Post by ruthless69 »

Thanks for adding me SteveG. I had no idea this is the place you all went to from FSB. I am still here with my 93 Bronco - had to sell my 96 prerunner due to medical issues - so no hucking my work Bronco! But I will take many pics.
Steve, what can I bring food wise?
Rick, you don't look a day over 40 - isn't 50 the new 40 anyway? :lol:
I am looking forward to seeing you all again.
Parish Ruth
SLO, CA
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: Flyinbronco's Birthday Bash/GFB huck fest-DETAILS IN POST #2

Post by yikes »

Great to see you here Parish!! Looking forward to seeing you again.
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Flyinbronco's Birthday Bash/GFB huck fest-DETAILS IN POST #2

Post by tcm glx »

Man I really want in.. but if I go, I have to bring the wife and daughter (she is 2).... hmmm
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: Flyinbronco's Birthday Bash/GFB huck fest-DETAILS IN POST #2

Post by SteveG »

tcm glx wrote:Man I really want in.. but if I go, I have to bring the wife and daughter (she is 2).... hmmm
Nothin' wrong with that! This get together will be family-friendly.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: Flyinbronco's Birthday Bash/GFB huck fest-DETAILS IN POST #2

Post by SteveG »

ruthless69 wrote:Thanks for adding me SteveG. I had no idea this is the place you all went to from FSB.
Welcome, Parish! I'm glad you finally made it over!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER
Posts: 840
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Flyinbronco's Birthday Bash/GFB huck fest-DETAILS IN POST #2

Post by flyinbronco »

tcm glx wrote:Man I really want in.. but if I go, I have to bring the wife and daughter (she is 2).... hmmm

Trust me the wives will have fun.
How bout a powder puff huck fest? Wait....what am I saying? Hell no.

We'll build a kiddie corral to keep the wee ones safe. S'mores by the camp fire.

Adults that want to party will have a designated area for that too.
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
User avatar
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER
Posts: 840
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Flyinbronco's Birthday Bash/GFB huck fest-DETAILS IN POST #2

Post by flyinbronco »

ruthless69 wrote:Thanks for adding me SteveG. I had no idea this is the place you all went to from FSB. I am still here with my 93 Bronco - had to sell my 96 prerunner due to medical issues - so no hucking my work Bronco! But I will take many pics.
Steve, what can I bring food wise?
Rick, you don't look a day over 40 - isn't 50 the new 40 anyway? :lol:
I am looking forward to seeing you all again.
Wow its good to hear from you brother. I hope all is well and we're looking forward to seeing you out there. Very cool. Bring a guitar you and Amber's son Scotty can have a jam session.

I'll answer the food question for Steve. What ever you want. We've got the meat and beans covered so far. Everything else is up for grabs. Some kind of salad, casserole what ever you feel like.
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
User avatar
Bondobob
Posts: 504
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:41 am
Bronco Info: 1987 XLT 5.0 in the family since new in May of 1987
Location: Bakersfield CA

Re: Flyinbronco's Birthday Bash/GFB huck fest-DETAILS IN POST #2

Post by Bondobob »

Steve

It will be me and the wife.

She is going to make a big batch of her broccoli salad. I will load as much fire wood as I can fit in the Bronco as well.

We have a camp chef propane grill that we can bring if needed or we can bring a weber and kingsford.......
"And God bless the United States of America!"
Elwood Blues -1980
User avatar
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER
Posts: 840
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Flyinbronco's Birthday Bash/GFB huck fest-DETAILS IN POST #2

Post by flyinbronco »

Bondobob wrote:Steve

It will be me and the wife.

She is going to make a big batch of her broccoli salad. I will load as much fire wood as I can fit in the Bronco as well.

We have a camp chef propane grill that we can bring if needed or we can bring a weber and kingsford.......

The Weber grill would be perfect.
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
Locked