Who's Going to the Parker 425??
-
VintageIronFab
- Posts: 2338
- Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 12:25 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco List:
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
Who's Going to the Parker 425??
Hey -- was wondering how many of the GFB folks are going to be a the Parker 425??
Matt
Matt
- ESHALLBETTER
- Posts: 1588
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 am
- Bronco Info: 85 class 3, 70's somthing trail bronco.
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
Re: Who's Going to the Parker 425??
I BELIEVE we will be there with the class 10. Still have not decided if we are going to run the BITD or the SCORE series this year.
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Re: Who's Going to the Parker 425??
I'll be there with Riot Racing TT29 and the Lone Star crew. Should be a good kickoff to the season for us.
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: Who's Going to the Parker 425??
Why is this in General Tech? Moving....
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: Who's Going to the Parker 425??
Here's a couple shots a coworker took at the race....



He's going to send me some more when he gets a chance.



He's going to send me some more when he gets a chance.
- Phoenix0783
- Posts: 658
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:50 pm
- Bronco Info: No more Bronco :(
- Location: Bend, OR
- Contact:
Re: Who's Going to the Parker 425??
That "Raptor" in your first pic is actually a chevy with a Raptor clip and besides. Only saw it go through midway once and it was pretty late.
- Phoenix0783
- Posts: 658
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:50 pm
- Bronco Info: No more Bronco :(
- Location: Bend, OR
- Contact:
Re: Who's Going to the Parker 425??
Here's what I had on my phone. I have a few more on my camera I'll get to tonight
Cab was modded by one of the railroads back in '65. Originally came with a flat bed. Has power seats and modern interior





Midway


Cab was modded by one of the railroads back in '65. Originally came with a flat bed. Has power seats and modern interior





Midway


- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Re: Who's Going to the Parker 425??
Here's a few pics .
Our Trucks. The house we had for a week in the keys. My next door neighbor. Vildosola Me following our 3 race vehicles to tech . the prerunner my wife is going to buy me for our 10 year anniversary! TT 29 at staging on race day.
I wish I had more to show , but it was one hell of a week/weekend getting these cars in order. I'll try for more pics when we hit the MINT. !!
Our Trucks. The house we had for a week in the keys. My next door neighbor. Vildosola Me following our 3 race vehicles to tech . the prerunner my wife is going to buy me for our 10 year anniversary! TT 29 at staging on race day.
I wish I had more to show , but it was one hell of a week/weekend getting these cars in order. I'll try for more pics when we hit the MINT. !!
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: Who's Going to the Parker 425??
Super sick pics!! At least I can live vicariously through you guys. 
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: Who's Going to the Parker 425??
Those are some seriously clear photos Brian, did you take them with a phone or a real camera?









