Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 01/6/2013

Races, meets, etc
Mojo
Posts: 444
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:55 pm
Bronco Info: 96eb 5.8, custom SS exh, C&T/uniball, Heim R-arms, 35"bajas 4.88s F53 w/SOLO shackle PRPs
Location: Prescott, AZ
Contact:

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 7/8/2012

Post by Mojo »

This is my 1st GFB M&G so I am really looking forward to it. Also I PMed Valor100 & he said he would be there....
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 7/8/2012

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Polarcub wrote:That would be cool Steve use the " Im brining coffee back excuse haha" I am loking forward to seeing everyone I have missed the last few myself
neither Karen nor I drink coffee though Jer - so that one won't fly for me unfortunately.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 7/8/2012

Post by Polarcub »

lol
Jeremy
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 7/8/2012

Post by greaslife »

were is every one
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 7/8/2012

Post by Polarcub »

it was great seeing everyone today everyones broncos are looking great!
Jeremy
User avatar
crisis88
Posts: 758
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:17 pm
Bronco Info: 94 fsb stock

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 7/8/2012

Post by crisis88 »

Good seeing everyone and meeting a few new people.

Jose
Mojo
Posts: 444
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:55 pm
Bronco Info: 96eb 5.8, custom SS exh, C&T/uniball, Heim R-arms, 35"bajas 4.88s F53 w/SOLO shackle PRPs
Location: Prescott, AZ
Contact:

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 7/8/2012

Post by Mojo »

yep it was nice meeting you guys, thanks for coming out....

Matt
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 7/8/2012

Post by greaslife »

matt did u get my pm yesterday. my computer was acting up
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
User avatar
valor100
Posts: 140
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:12 am
Bronco Info: 1992 Ford Bronco 5.8 had Pro Comp lift, know it sits on top of Solo 4 over cut and turned TTB's
Location: Murrieta Ca.

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 7/8/2012

Post by valor100 »

Hey guys finally finding some time to post. Work is super busy. It was good to meet more Bronco fanatics this past weekend. Had a good time, conversations were great.
Josh my son dug the ride in the 55. He was talking about later that day. Matt and Jose was cool getting to meet you guys. Cool Bronco's. Jeremy good seeing you again. See ya guys at the next one.
Mojo
Posts: 444
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:55 pm
Bronco Info: 96eb 5.8, custom SS exh, C&T/uniball, Heim R-arms, 35"bajas 4.88s F53 w/SOLO shackle PRPs
Location: Prescott, AZ
Contact:

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 7/8/2012

Post by Mojo »

greaslife wrote:matt did u get my pm yesterday. my computer was acting up
Yeah I got it Josh, thanks :) I'll get on a reply....
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 7/8/2012

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

So whos down gor another coffee meet?
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 7/8/2012

Post by greaslife »

Iam same spot as last time that place was nice
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 7/8/2012

Post by Nick »

I'll have hats for you ie guys.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
crisis88
Posts: 758
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:17 pm
Bronco Info: 94 fsb stock

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 7/8/2012

Post by crisis88 »

awww!!! this sucks... ill be in san diego this weekend, ill have to miss this one.

jose
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 7/8/2012

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

I told Randy on the phone last night - I'll be in Temec again this weekend. Whether or not I'll be able to peel away for a meet up is up in the air again though.

oh and was this the place??
Starbucks in Country Marketplace mall parking lot(Menifee)? 30010 Haun Road #260, Menifee, CA.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 7/8/2012

Post by greaslife »

Yah kicked ass plenty off shaded seating
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
Mojo
Posts: 444
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:55 pm
Bronco Info: 96eb 5.8, custom SS exh, C&T/uniball, Heim R-arms, 35"bajas 4.88s F53 w/SOLO shackle PRPs
Location: Prescott, AZ
Contact:

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 7/8/2012

Post by Mojo »

Did you guys get together last Sunday 7/29, or going to go this Sunday 8/5? I'm up for it!!! I need to get my GFB hats somehow :idea:
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 7/8/2012

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

This sunday bud
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 7/8/2012

Post by greaslife »

Y not
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
Mojo
Posts: 444
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:55 pm
Bronco Info: 96eb 5.8, custom SS exh, C&T/uniball, Heim R-arms, 35"bajas 4.88s F53 w/SOLO shackle PRPs
Location: Prescott, AZ
Contact:

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 7/8/2012

Post by Mojo »

It turns out I can only make it for a little while, but I'll be there if were stickin to Country Marketplace.
Post Reply