2012 BajaHID III Excursion El Oasis Donations

Races, meets, etc
323bronco
Bronco Info: 1989 BRONCO TTB with 96 front clip

Re: 2012 BajaHID III Excursion El Oasis Donations

Post by 323bronco »

I had already listed some of the items recently added but i can bring some of the other items.
AussieRod
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.

Post by AussieRod »

I wont be there to help with goods, so I will start the ball rolling for the cash donations: $200 sent from myself and my brother. :)
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8

Post by tcm glx »

AussieRod wrote:I wont be there to help with goods, so I will start the ball rolling for the cash donations: $200 sent from myself and my brother. :)

Rod,
So cool of you to do so, really bummed you will not make it but B1k is around the corner!!
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet

Post by BajaBronco13 »

Agree on both counts, bummed you aren't making it Rod and much appreciated that you donated. We are up to $400 in cash donation to El Oasis.

For those interested in donating money. Please make your check payable to El Oasis Orphanage. We will hand over the checks to Danny (El Oasis Director) at the BajaHID Excursion run. Danny will take those checks and will mail each person a tax receipt for use in the United States. El Oasis Orphanage is affiliated with The International Children's Care organization.

http://www.forhiskids.org/

Thanks everyone. Please post any questions you may have.

Chris
BajaF250
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250

Post by BajaF250 »

BajaBronco13 wrote:Agree on both counts, bummed you aren't making it Rod and much appreciated that you donated. We are up to $400 in cash donation to El Oasis.

For those interested in donating money. Please make your check payable to El Oasis Orphanage. We will hand over the checks to Danny (El Oasis Director) at the BajaHID Excursion run. Danny will take those checks and will mail each person a tax receipt for use in the United States. El Oasis Orphanage is affiliated with The International Children's Care organization.

http://www.forhiskids.org/

Thanks everyone. Please post any questions you may have.

Chris
Chris! This is great. I'm going to throw some $$ into the donation pond for the kids too! Thanks Chris, well done!
BajaF250

Post by BajaF250 »

323bronco wrote:I had already listed some of the items recently added but i can bring some of the other items.
Ok, I'll add this to the list and repost so everyone can see what's left. Not to worry, if we have any duplicates, all items will be used by Danny's kids. The items he's listed are really only the supplies needed for one month, so anything in excess will obviously used and very much appreciated. Thanks so much Jesse!
BajaF250

Post by BajaF250 »

Here's the consolidated list of donations thus far. As you can see, we've collected some of the items Danny has asked for, but we still have a ways to go. Thanks to everyone whom have already donated... this is terrific.

I think I have everything listed... and if not, please let me know and I'll get it added.
Attachments
El Oasis - DONATIONS 7-10_Page_1.jpg
El Oasis - DONATIONS 7-10_Page_1.jpg (80.94 KiB) Viewed 690 times
El Oasis - DONATIONS 7-10_Page_2.jpg
El Oasis - DONATIONS 7-10_Page_2.jpg (87.44 KiB) Viewed 690 times
tcm glx
Peanut Butter

Post by tcm glx »

Tom, I also have approximately 3 bag fills of children's clothes, primArily 1-3 yrs. I can do inventory if needed.
bajabuck
Bronco Info: 87 Bronco with some Autofab parts held on with bailing wire and duct tape

Post by bajabuck »

I have accumulated several boxes and bags of supplies for the kids. I am a little tight on space so if anybody has room for a bag or two please let me know. I could have the items staged at Tom's the morning we leave. Thank you, Buck
Silverslk
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home

Post by Silverslk »

bajabuck wrote:I have accumulated several boxes and bags of supplies for the kids. I am a little tight on space so if anybody has room for a bag or two please let me know. I could have the items staged at Tom's the morning we leave. Thank you, Buck
I think we all might like some help. I'll have 4 people and gear in my Bronco so if some people could offer up some extra space to haul some of this donation stuff, that would be cool.
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
tcm glx
Peanut Butter

Post by tcm glx »

I'm planning to either fold or pull my rear seat out, so it's possible I can try to help......my only issue is I have a group of folks at work putting together donations, and they may fill up the truck. Won't know for sure until we get closer to the date.
D1cker1
Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior

2012 BajaHID III Excursion El Oasis Donations

Post by D1cker1 »

I can carry some stuff.

Whenever the inventory checklist is updated.. I would like to see what's not accounted for
Integrity, Money, Relevance
1amD1cker1@gmail.com
RyanDS650X
Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8

Post by RyanDS650X »

Will we be unloading at HRP like last year or going to the orphanage? Ill have lots of stuff from kids clothes to new unused toiletries, just not sure what yet. Ill have 4 people and all our gear in the Bronco but we will make it work.
'96 XLT 5.8l lil edelbrock, lil Autofab, LOTTA fun.

"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker

Post by BajaBronco13 »

Ryan,

We are unloading at HP Ranch. Danny (El Oasis Orphanage director) will be there on Saturday to accept our donations. We will be able to store all our donations on Friday night in HP Ranch's laundry room like we did last year.

Thanks for donating!

Chris
BajaF250

Post by BajaF250 »

All,
I'm sure we can distribute all of the donations among the vehicles to make sure it all gets down there for the kids. Thanks so much for everyone's participation in the donations! This is going to be so great!
BajaF250

Post by BajaF250 »

D1cker1 wrote:I can carry some stuff.

Whenever the inventory checklist is updated.. I would like to see what's not accounted for
Hey Tony,
I'll go through the postings to update the list and post tomorrow morning.

We also have $400 in cash donations and I'll put a section for cash donations so we can keep track of that as well.
Silverslk
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home

Post by Silverslk »

Lily wanted me to let you know she has gathered 2 irons, a curling iron and 2 bags of clothes. She sais Chris sent a list to her with more stuff listed than whats shown here. That list included irons, DVD players, tools, etc. I just bought a new DVD player so I'll donate our old one (still very nice condition).
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
BajaF250

Post by BajaF250 »

Ok guys, this is the latest and greatest... if I've missed something or someone, please let me know. And, if you can be more specific on your donations it'll help everyone know what's being donated and where the holes are. Thanks for the generosity and let's keep them coming in!
Attachments
El Oasis - DONATIONS v711_Page_1.jpg
El Oasis - DONATIONS v711_Page_1.jpg (81.47 KiB) Viewed 639 times
El Oasis - DONATIONS v711_Page_2.jpg
El Oasis - DONATIONS v711_Page_2.jpg (93.54 KiB) Viewed 639 times
El Oasis - DONATIONS v711_Page_3.jpg
El Oasis - DONATIONS v711_Page_3.jpg (36.58 KiB) Viewed 639 times
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker

Post by BajaBronco13 »

WOW TOM! Another good size donation. Thank you. And thanks to everyone contributing!
tcm glx
Peanut Butter

Post by tcm glx »

Bringing this back to the top.... I challenged several folks at work to bring all of their donations in for me, can we fill this room up this year, YES WE CAN!!!!