3/31 last minute pismo day run...

Races, meets, etc
shockseals.com
Posts: 1116
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:50 am
Location: San Dimas
Contact:

3/31 last minute pismo day run...

Post by shockseals.com »

Im headed up to pismo for the weekend to dick off, get some stuff from Steve and just have a good time. If anybody is interested...come on out and tool around Saturday. We will probably spend a while cruising around and bullshitting.
Kris Hernandez
shockseals.com
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: 3/31 last minute pismo day run...

Post by SteveG »

I drove the Bronco to work today in prep for Saturday. It's been so long since I drove it, the tires turned square... they felt round by the time I got to work. I'll hose it off and kick the tires. Good to go!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
shockseals.com
Posts: 1116
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:50 am
Location: San Dimas
Contact:

Re: 3/31 last minute pismo day run...

Post by shockseals.com »

I put gas in mine and straightened out the spare tire carrier.
Kris Hernandez
shockseals.com
Post Reply