meat and greet ?

Races, meets, etc
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by greaslife »

I can take as much as i give so no worries :mrgreen:
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Insert gay joke here....



On a serious note - sounds like it was a fun time guys. When I 1st saw the "meat" & greet I figured it was a BBQ type get together. The racing was VERY tempting, but I had some other important shopping, etc. to take care of this weekend so i had to stay local.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
AussieRod
Posts: 2818
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
Location: Downunder

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by AussieRod »

I will find him, Steve, have no doubts about that :twisted: :lol:
User avatar
Andy Jones
Posts: 2209
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
Bronco Info: In the Works!
Location: Canyon Lake,ca
Contact:

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by Andy Jones »

greaslife wrote:
Andy Jones wrote:Sorry i didn't stick around guys, and left without notice.. had a unexpected family emergency go down.. Maybe next time i'll actually get to hang.
Your welcome at my place any tim .iam in the garage 99.99999% of the time.
Hey Thanks! i'll be taking you up on that offer!! :D
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by tcm glx »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:Insert gay joke here....

, but I had some other important shopping, etc. to take care of this weekend so i had to stay local.

Important shopping... what the hell you buying Steve?
User avatar
ESHALLBETTER
Posts: 1588
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 am
Bronco Info: 85 class 3, 70's somthing trail bronco.
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by ESHALLBETTER »

I bet I can guess!
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Me too. But shhhhhh....
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Posts: 2006
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
Location: southern oregon
Contact:

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by bajascott »

[quote="AusBroncodoc"]I will find him, Steve, have no doubts about that :twisted:
I'm like a myth...........
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Dude there is enough broncos to come up and hog tie you to someones roof. Or hood. You better come this trip! I'll make sure you have a seat in my old beater if you want!
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by tcm glx »

Check this deal out guys..... 3 races for $30 bucks!! Who wants to go back??

http://dailydeals.latimes.com/los-angel ... 3?ru=email
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

When?
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by tcm glx »

Whenever you want!
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by greaslife »

Iam in let me know
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
Post Reply