Page 1 of 3

Updates....

Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:03 pm
by VintageIronFab

Re: Updates....

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:57 pm
by Pickuptrucker
I want to see it so bad!

Re: Updates....

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:37 am
by Needles929
https://www.facebook.com/Autoblog/video ... 468081760/

Let's hope this guy is telling the truth!

"Not Moab" means to me "Not Wrangler"

"Raptor & Sand" makes me grin and feel all funny inside! LOL

Re: Updates....

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:56 am
by PaulW
HMMM, I guess I will keep upgrading my Jeep. I have no use for a go fast in the sand or the whoops. From my home in Colorado I would have to drive at least 500 miles to find a place to drive a Gen4 Bronco to use that capability. These days Jeep is still the king of Moab, short of the dedicated rock crawlers. We see only a small fraction of other brands in Moab and most are modified. It will take a while before the Gen4 guys give up. However to accommodate non Jeeps lots of bypasses around the obstacles have been created.
Here in Baja the Gen4 would work fine, but be overkill for a day in the desert. We don't head across the lake bed at high speed or go thru the power line on a regular basis. Most of the trips are rock crawl or social viewing trips with friends mostly done at the speed of the slowest rig.
I may just spring for an updated 2nd Jeep to keep in one place so I don't have to trailer back and forth - CO to Baja and back.

Re: Updates....

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:37 pm
by THEJESUS
have you guys seen this in the Rampage Movie.. I have a feeling this is what it will look like

Re: Updates....

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:00 pm
by RyanDS650X
I fucking hope not. That is hot garbage.

Re: Updates....

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:00 am
by THEJESUS
RyanDS650X wrote:I fucking hope not. That is hot garbage.

:lol: :lol: I know I was really hoping they would put it on the F150/Raptor platform

Re: Updates....

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:40 pm
by Needles929
RyanDS650X wrote:I fucking hope not. That is hot garbage.
Bwahahahahaha! That is exactly where my brain went also!

Re: Updates....

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:33 pm
by Phoenix0783
THEJESUS wrote:have you guys seen this in the Rampage Movie.. I have a feeling this is what it will look like
That's the concept from 2004

Re: Updates....

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:15 am
by VintageIronFab
If that guy is right that’s really disappointing to me truthfully because I really want a Wrangler killer vs the FSB. Raptors are awesome but they really don’t have enough front end wheel travel IMO. I think Ford might honestly screw up the new Bronco after all.

Re: Updates....

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:06 am
by VintageIronFab
WTF Ford where’s the bronco at this years Detroit Auto Show??

Re: Updates....

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:36 am
by VintageIronFab
WTF Ford where’s the bronco at this years Detroit Auto Show??

Re: Updates....

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:44 am
by ChaseTruck754

Re: Updates....

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:16 pm
by yikes
Just saw a video with Curt LeDuc giving media rides in the Bronco R. Pretty damn cool that he's involved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k1FLad8HnU

Re: Updates....

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:28 am
by PaulW
Thanks for that video. They made a point of saying they did not know which v6 motor Ford provided.
Pretty serious race truck.

Re: Updates....

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:36 am
by Becks_Bronco
Image
Image

Re: Updates....

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:40 pm
by Pickuptrucker
I can dig it

Re: Updates....

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:29 pm
by VintageIronFab
Hopefully the aftermarket can make a squared off flare you rivet on to fix the JC Whitney rounded opening look. It’s very obvious the design team was on the low rung because sorry this is a shitty nod to the early bronco look- in fact it’s a poor version of a shittier truck. Sorry a 4cyl with zero performance or the ability to modify to become a performer is well a lame $50k attempt! Rather own a Gladiator!

Re: Updates....

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:18 am
by AussieRod
Becks_Bronco wrote:Image
Image
Urgh. Seriously? Why would anyone pay good money for that?

Re: Updates....

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:38 am
by Pickuptrucker
I like it compared to other new vehicles. My standards might be lowered these days though because of how lame allot of new cars are though. I would never pay 50k for any small suv