Page 1 of 1

I'm Back!!!

Posted: Tue May 13, 2025 9:17 am
by PBR
I just bought a 2dr Base with no options, except the auto trans. It's good to be a Bronco owner again.
IMG_4122.JPG
IMG_4122.JPG (328.59 KiB) Viewed 3042 times

Re: I'm Back!!!

Posted: Tue May 13, 2025 3:54 pm
by hobbyturnedobsession
PBR wrote:I just bought a 2dr Base with no options, except the auto trans. It's good to be a Bronco owner again.
IMG_4122.JPG
And what kind of suspension is getting swapped under it?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: I'm Back!!!

Posted: Tue May 13, 2025 5:00 pm
by PBR
Keeping it all stock except looking for some Sasquatch wheels/tires.

Re: I'm Back!!!

Posted: Tue May 20, 2025 3:41 pm
by Nick
PBR wrote: ↑
Tue May 13, 2025 5:00 pm
Keeping it all stock except looking for some Sasquatch wheels/tires.
Famous last words.

Re: I'm Back!!!

Posted: Wed May 21, 2025 4:55 am
by hobbyturnedobsession
Nick wrote:
PBR wrote: ↑
Tue May 13, 2025 5:00 pm
Keeping it all stock except looking for some Sasquatch wheels/tires.
Famous last words.
I chuckled


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: I'm Back!!!

Posted: Wed May 21, 2025 7:38 am
by toddz69
Won't you have to lift it just a bit to get the Sasquatch tires and wheels on it?

Todd Z.

Re: I'm Back!!!

Posted: Wed May 21, 2025 11:09 am
by PBR
Here she is with her new shoes. Sasquatch tires/wheels fit no lift. Now if it was ever going to see dirt, it would need a lift, but she's too pretty to get dirty.
IMG_4182.JPG
IMG_4182.JPG (406.24 KiB) Viewed 3010 times

Re: I'm Back!!!

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2025 5:46 am
by zachwabbit
Heck yeah! I love these lil 2 doors, picked up a ‘23 big bend for my wife about a year ago. I was able to stuff 35x12.5 ko2s on the stock wheels with no lift, just had to remove the crash bars(ended up putting high clearance ones back in). With the narrower stock wheels she rubbed the front sway bar at full lock(but not terribly so) added 1.25” wheel spacers all around anyway, and an SVC spring perch kit to level out the front end just because


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk