Page 1 of 1

Fuel Tank Deal from Dan88Rigid has been on Empty

Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:28 am
by Bondobob
I have been reluctant to post this but as of the last promise of refund was unfulfilled I am left with no other recourse.

I won't go into all the detail but suffice it to say I paid for the tank and did not get what was advertised for sale. The seller realized he was unable to complete the deal and promised a refund more than once.

See the print screen from the last few texts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370525156.694399.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370525185.761371.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370525254.977203.jpg

Re: Fuel Tank Deal from Dan88Rigid has been on Empty

Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:32 am
by Bondobob
And the last texts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370525565.160641.jpg

Re: Fuel Tank Deal from Dan88Rigid has been on Empty

Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:50 am
by robertcrav
That sucks Bob :-(

Hopefully Dan makes it right

Re: Fuel Tank Deal from Dan88Rigid has been on Empty

Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:54 am
by hobbyturnedobsession
Woe Bob thats bull. I wont buy stuff from him. What a rip. I hope everythong works out.

Re: Fuel Tank Deal from Dan88Rigid has been on Empty

Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:55 am
by hobbyturnedobsession
Everything*

Re: Fuel Tank Deal from Dan88Rigid has been on Empty

Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:33 am
by D1cker1
That's not cool..
Another good reason not to buy from Dan..
This is DR type transactions

Re: Fuel Tank Deal from Dan88Rigid has been on Empty

Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:41 pm
by Bondobob
Issue has been resolved and the amount I paid was refunded to my Paypal account. I am glad this is resolved and consider the whole thing put to rest.

Re: Fuel Tank Deal from Dan88Rigid has been on Empty

Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:44 pm
by robertcrav
Bondobob wrote:Issue has been resolved and the amount I paid was refunded to my Paypal account. I am glad this is resolved and consider the whole thing put to rest.
Good!