Page 1 of 3

Hollander's New Bronco

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:38 am
by hollandermotorsports
As many of you know my current big bronco is for sale. The reason I am selling the other wide one is simply because it is too over the top and wide. After a couple trips to Baja and Big bear I realized I do not enjoy it as much as I do stock possibly +1"- +2" for the kind of stuff I do with it. Sure they look cool but the further south in Baja you go the Narrower the roads get. Ok back to the new toy This thing is BADA$$. Glen Straightiff built this Bronco for Kurt Kupiec as a Baja prerunner. It is a very simple but clean and effective build It is 4 linked, and all stock width according to the builder I have not measured but it is not wide that is for sure. It is caged bumper to bumper with 3 seats. Now the fun part this bronco's drive train was built to party it has a built big block ford 520ci with external oil pump I was told it was built by Leon Patton less than 500 miles ago. It also has a Culhane built C6. Now with that power train I was told it runs a 4.10 gear with 37s which it pulls harder than my 2017 powerstroke did stock. I had prerun in this bronco in 2009 I believe and knew at that point if life would allow one day I would buy it if it went for sale so here it is. Mods already done this weekend was switch skinny 3gs to fat kid 3gs. List of mods in the short term are as follows 70 gal fuel safe fuel cell, our big brake package upfront and add 14" rotors to the rear, and start using it. Glen (formerly Complete Fabrication now Agile Offroad) is a very talented individual and a friend so I know that this was a good purchase and it will bring me many years of trouble free fun unless I run out of talent.
24784965_1977419605619154_6431659309344629671_o.jpg
24784965_1977419605619154_6431659309344629671_o.jpg (156.46 KiB) Viewed 26499 times
29389419_1972757012752080_8596733190222118912_o.jpg
29389419_1972757012752080_8596733190222118912_o.jpg (132.16 KiB) Viewed 26499 times
29570982_1978872058807242_3195464562676092747_n.jpg
29570982_1978872058807242_3195464562676092747_n.jpg (98.93 KiB) Viewed 26499 times

Re: Hollander's New Bronco

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:52 pm
by ChaseTruck754
The 2nd picture down & other one in that "grid" certainly make it look anything but stock width. The width is neither here nor there really though if it's what you want.

Nice purchase.

Hollander's New Bronco

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:13 pm
by Andy Jones
Love it dude! Awesome rig.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hollander's New Bronco

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:24 pm
by PaleRider
I checked it out when I checked on the progress of my beast. Very nice!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hollander's New Bronco

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:53 pm
by tcm glx
Such a good looking Bronco, ant wait to see what little tweak you have lined up for it!

Re: Hollander's New Bronco

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:13 am
by hollandermotorsports
Thank you guys. I am very stoked on the purchase as this is the bronco that started my love for broncos.

Re: Hollander's New Bronco

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:48 pm
by Loydski29
We need to see more pics of this beast!!

Hollander's New Bronco

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:32 pm
by Bajaluv
Love this Bronco Brandon !! Good buy dude, I’m digging that gage cluster


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Re: Hollander's New Bronco

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:21 am
by hollandermotorsports
Took the new bronco down to San Felipe to support my buddies class 5 program. the bronco is an absolute beast. In my typical fashion I have so much crap going on I didn't even bother to check the GPS to see how old it was. After getting stuff packed friday night decided to load the map and bingo it was the oldest lowrance I have seen that still powered up. So I text my buddy Scott Steinberger (weatherboy) at 11pm to see what my options were and he said bring by in the morning early as he would be doing weatherman all day. We showed as a code red was going down due to injured bike racer this was before cars and trucks started and after being present for this stuff I have a whole new respect for all race staff as well as a ton of of respect for Weatherman and what they do for our sport. After the code red was taken care of Ralph (weathermex) got me dialed while Scott manned the comms. long story short I didn't want to run into this issue again so we got old gps dialed and I sacked up and got new one as well. PCI and team has always taken care of me and they have bailed me out of several last minute binds on my own personal stuff because we get busy on customer projects. I also picked up a TRAX intercom with their new Vibe headsets that have true dual speaker stereo sound. So after the Superfodge is dialed and ready for Norra this week I will start installing the new goodies and updating the bronco.
30594367_1996362253724889_160114001382998016_o.jpg
30594367_1996362253724889_160114001382998016_o.jpg (101.71 KiB) Viewed 26038 times
29064669_1984437998250648_371727094806132264_o.jpg
29064669_1984437998250648_371727094806132264_o.jpg (104.08 KiB) Viewed 26038 times
Yes I know the trailer is kinda ugly but a good friend built it and it works awesome for baja and tows like a dream. It is narrow so if the mirrors clear the trailer clears. This summer after the 500 we will have sand blasted and powder coated white with black linex drive on area hopefully.

Re: Hollander's New Bronco

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:48 am
by hollandermotorsports
Had Lee come get the AC dialed in yesterday while he was at the shop getting a customer dialed for Norra. Now it is ready for some summer runs.

Re: Hollander's New Bronco

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:14 am
by black954
Damn, that is a bad ass Bronco for sure. I’m not gonna lie though, your last Bronco is possibly one of my favorite Broncos ever! Lets see some pics of that Big Block!
I assume the wide 3G’s fit without any problem? I’m a big guy myself and i’ll be looking for some seat options.

Re: Hollander's New Bronco

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:34 pm
by hollandermotorsports
black954 wrote:Damn, that is a bad ass Bronco for sure. I’m not gonna lie though, your last Bronco is possibly one of my favorite Broncos ever! Lets see some pics of that Big Block!
I assume the wide 3G’s fit without any problem? I’m a big guy myself and i’ll be looking for some seat options.
3gs fit great although they have custom mounts and sliders.

I will post pics of the motor next time I pull the hood off.

I like my other bronco as well and still have it. I have it listed for sale because the boss and I really want to get another DCB or eliminator boat. But I am firm on price and if it sells great if not then I will keep it and hide from the boss so we can get on the water again this year lol. I might need a larger shop

Re: Hollander's New Bronco

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:07 pm
by black954
I saw it on Racedezert, good luck with the sale. I'm guessing the new Bronco with the 4 link rides much better than the other one on leafs?

Re: Hollander's New Bronco

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:56 pm
by hollandermotorsports
black954 wrote:I saw it on Racedezert, good luck with the sale. I'm guessing the new Bronco with the 4 link rides much better than the other one on leafs?
Both my broncos are 4 linked.

Re: Hollander's New Bronco

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:05 pm
by black954
My bad, I thought the other one was on Deavers for some reason

Re: Hollander's New Bronco

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:07 am
by hollandermotorsports
Do you ever wake up at 5am and say screw it I am driving the bronco to work? That was me this morning sorry neighbors. Big upgrades coming soon. 70 Gal cell is ordered. Decided since I was ordering cells for 2 customers I should just get mine at the same time. Also got more machined parts for knuckles so we will get them burned up to test our aluminum hub prototypes which we are very excited about. Now just have to decide whether to put 5 bolt or 6 bolt knuckles on it.
31388060_2016640621697052_8619448065364852736_n.jpg
31388060_2016640621697052_8619448065364852736_n.jpg (125.59 KiB) Viewed 25665 times
31318380_2016112811749833_9204478432769998848_n.jpg
31318380_2016112811749833_9204478432769998848_n.jpg (173.09 KiB) Viewed 25665 times
31444761_2016112941749820_2729893295080603648_n.jpg
31444761_2016112941749820_2729893295080603648_n.jpg (119.19 KiB) Viewed 25665 times
31395121_2016112781749836_8943710863487926272_n.jpg
31395121_2016112781749836_8943710863487926272_n.jpg (174.69 KiB) Viewed 25665 times

Re: Hollander's New Bronco

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:32 am
by Needles929
Oh how we love shiny parts.

Re: Hollander's New Bronco

Posted: Mon May 21, 2018 11:17 am
by hollandermotorsports
Getting Knuckles burned up. Hopefully get the Big Brakes installed before the 500. The 70 gal fuel safe fuel cells came in for Mike T. bronco as well as mine pretty stoked to get this pig dialed for some longer range stuff.
33087685_2042541739106940_9125352293225463808_o.jpg
33087685_2042541739106940_9125352293225463808_o.jpg (124.23 KiB) Viewed 25502 times
33092232_2042541709106943_2982933457987960832_o.jpg
33092232_2042541709106943_2982933457987960832_o.jpg (103.58 KiB) Viewed 25502 times

Hollander's New Bronco

Posted: Mon May 21, 2018 2:19 pm
by PaleRider
Sweet!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hollander's New Bronco

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:32 pm
by hollandermotorsports
Quick little update. New front bumper, 11 Baja Designs XL 80s, and decided to put tunes in this bronco. It sounds great with a compact little kicker dual sub combo.
34606707_2062040940490353_6143121410282749952_n.jpg
34606707_2062040940490353_6143121410282749952_n.jpg (84.5 KiB) Viewed 25278 times
35050527_2064391680255279_1134756107932139520_o.jpg
35050527_2064391680255279_1134756107932139520_o.jpg (85.67 KiB) Viewed 25278 times
35063609_2067961846564929_9133312607086706688_n.jpg
35063609_2067961846564929_9133312607086706688_n.jpg (100.85 KiB) Viewed 25278 times