Page 1 of 2

Things have changed

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:27 am
by Car54
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 2855 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 2855 times

Things have changed

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:12 am
by Andy Jones
Let's see some build pics !!

Re: Things have changed

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:51 am
by MOSS2
Hopefully you are not trying to tell us you rolled that beautiful Bronco!!

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:24 am
by robertcrav
He picked up from Richer yesterday

Things have changed

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:43 am
by cs_drums
You Sir have a beautiful bronco. Needs a cage though

Things have changed

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:45 am
by PaleRider
Very nice

Things have changed

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:54 pm
by C H O
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Things have changed

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:58 pm
by Andy Jones
Whatcha guys do for the motor cage/shock mount ? And are those front fender mounts gonna be something that Richer racing will be selling ??

Re: Things have changed

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:59 pm
by nubreed71
Hell yeah Cho! Those fender mounts look familiar ;-)

Re: Things have changed

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:40 pm
by ESHALLBETTER
That's Right!

One of the best looking broncos out there

Re: Things have changed

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:26 pm
by Rmc
Looks good well done.

Re: Things have changed

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:10 pm
by Cactus Cooler
How about a little info on that Rear spring front hanger? Never seen anyone do that, it looks about 3 -4 " lower than stock.

Things have changed

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:15 pm
by cs_drums
That's the Richer Racing 64" spring under kit.

Re: Things have changed

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:40 pm
by ChaseTruck754
CHO/Brian - how do those Giant/Deaver springs do on the broncos? Geoff was concerned about them bing too light on a F-100 supercab I had that I never finished. Seems to me there would be more weight on the back of a bronco than that. Any issues with them being too light?

Things have changed

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:54 pm
by Andy Jones
ChaseTruck754 wrote:CHO/Brian - how do those Giant/Deaver springs do on the broncos? Geoff was concerned about them bing too light on a F-100 supercab I had that I never finished. Seems to me there would be more weight on the back of a bronco than that. Any issues with them being too light?
I run them on this Bad boy with zero issues Steve . It actually works better then most linked full size Chevys I've been in.!
Image

Things have changed

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:46 pm
by cs_drums
I love mine. I haven't really loaded it down though. Two people in the back, Spare, tool bag and a jack is about it. It works really well with the frame notch I have hammered on it thorough pretty big stuff and only bottomed hard once

Things have changed

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:47 pm
by cs_drums
Geoff put a set on a red f100 that he did a TTB swap on. I can't imagine a super can is that much heavier

Things have changed

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:51 pm
by Andy Jones
cs_drums wrote:I love mine. I haven't really loaded it down though. Two people in the back, Spare, tool bag and a jack is about it. It works really well with the frame notch I have hammered on it thorough pretty big stuff and only bottomed hard onceImage
Pretty much the same stuff in the Chevy I use . Two 39's , jack, full storage trunk loaded Down, oil coolers, and a fuel Cell.

Re: Things have changed

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:09 pm
by ChaseTruck754
Is the fuel cell behind the axle Andy? And how big?

And yeah, I know these leafs went on that F-100 which is why I was surprised Geoff said anything, but he said a supercab is a bigger, heavier truck. My plan is about the same as what Andy has, but 2, 35's and a 35 gallon cell behind the axle. Sounds like I will be alright.

Things have changed

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:08 am
by Andy Jones
ChaseTruck754 wrote:Is the fuel cell behind the axle Andy? And how big?

And yeah, I know these leafs went on that F-100 which is why I was surprised Geoff said anything, but he said a supercab is a bigger, heavier truck. My plan is about the same as what Andy has, but 2, 35's and a 35 gallon cell behind the axle. Sounds like I will be alright.
Yessir ! 32 gal behind the axle .