Page 1 of 5

92 Project

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:41 am
by WCCStrokinItRacing
Hey Guys. Well my project is almost complete. I would have posted pics of the build but always had problems posting pics. I think I got it figured out now. I want to give a special thanks to Daren from TOP OF THE LINE FABRICATION. He has done most of the build for me and I cant say enough how good things turned out! He is very detailed with clean work! Easy to work with and straight up honest guy! So now its off for some sheet metal work, tuning, cross over steering, interior and paint! Hopefully have it back in my hands by end of Feb!
I also want to thank everybody on here that has gave me input on different items I had questions on through my build. Also for the guys who hooked me up on parts from here! This forum is great for different ideas and smoking deals on parts! Thanks again and I hope to see you guys on the trails!!
I will post a pic once its all painted!

Re: 92 Project

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:50 pm
by VintageIronFab
Details man!! Details-- looks good!

Re: 92 Project

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:50 pm
by D1cker1
looks like you have a nice build starting there.. When is the maiden voyage.. lol

Re: 92 Project

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:35 pm
by WCCStrokinItRacing
Thanks guys. well as far as first trip out with it we were planning on mint 400 but found out no more camping or following race out there at all. Its been a few years since I have been out there. So we scrubbed that and will be out at Razor mid March! As far as details, well where do I begin...LOL
4.5 over trussed beams- Threat
Under bed rear shock tower
Q80 deavers
Front- King 3.0 14 " dual rate coil over and 14" 4 tube by-pass with remote res
Rear- King 3.0 12" 3 tube bypass
King 2.5 bumps
4- PRP bucket seats
4.88 gears
37" generals
Proline Monster bead locks
50" windshield light bar and 42" bumper (Chinese brand..LOL)
Tony's race radio :)
5" gps
Engine cage
Full interior cage
Aluminum custom center counsel
Warn hubs
2" spacers in rear for now
Mcneil 6" glass all the way around and hood
odyssey main and 2nd batteries
Anzo halo headlights with HID's
LED interior lighting
3 row aluminum radiator with duel electric fans
Cross over steering
New carpet and Tweed (in the works)

So yes there is a lot. It was almost a year gathering all the parts and now finally getting to see them put to good use...LOL

Re: 92 Project

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:22 pm
by Rmc
Body mounts work out ok for you?

Re: 92 Project

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:37 pm
by crisis88
Very nice!!

Re: 92 Project

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:48 pm
by WCCStrokinItRacing
Rmc wrote:Body mounts work out ok for you?
Yes worked out perfect!! Looks like no rub on AC but just to be safe I went ahead and shaved the box some and will patch it in.

Re: 92 Project

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:11 pm
by robertcrav
Wheels are RACELINE Monster Beadlocks...not ProLine.... and I'm drooling over here....

Re: 92 Project

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:19 pm
by Rmc
WCCStrokinItRacing wrote:
Rmc wrote:Body mounts work out ok for you?
Yes worked out perfect!! Looks like no rub on AC but just to be safe I went ahead and shaved the box some and will patch it in.
Awesome glad to hear.

Re: 92 Project

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:59 pm
by WCCStrokinItRacing
robertcrav wrote:Wheels are RACELINE Monster Beadlocks...not ProLine.... and I'm drooling over here....
yes ur right. sorry. thanks

Re: 92 Project

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:41 pm
by nubreed71
Killer build! Can't wait to see more pics and see it in action!

Re: 92 Project

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:33 pm
by Tanner287
So yeah I think we should just trade broncos because yours is where I hope mine eventually gets. Looks amazing I love it

Re: 92 Project

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:36 pm
by WCCStrokinItRacing
Wow thanks guys. I am really pumped on how it is coming out too. The real test is when I get to go shake it out of course.... Hehehe

Re: 92 Project

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:50 pm
by cccstrokinitracing
Very nice bro. Iam right behind you hope mine comes out as good as yours did.

Re: 92 Project

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:41 pm
by WCCStrokinItRacing
cccstrokinitracing wrote:Very nice bro. Iam right behind you hope mine comes out as good as yours did.
Haha. What's up dude!! Let's get on it!!

Re: 92 Project

Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:29 am
by WCCStrokinItRacing
A few more for now...

Re: 92 Project

Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:47 pm
by Rmc
2" cage?

Re: 92 Project

Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:39 pm
by WCCStrokinItRacing
Rmc wrote:2" cage?
1 3/4

Re: 92 Project

Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:18 pm
by Rmc
Cool, looks big in the pics. Darren did a nice job.

Re: 92 Project

Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:19 am
by VintageIronFab
RMC -- whats Darrens last name?