Page 1 of 3

Jerads 95

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:58 pm
by JERAD121
heres a few of my ride from the river this weekend.
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Jerads 95

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:03 am
by Nick
Nice!

Re: Jerads 95

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:29 am
by bajascott
your bronco is really cool.

Re: Jerads 95

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:28 pm
by JERAD121
thanks alot guys still far from being done.

Re: Jerads 95

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:38 pm
by Rednek Renegade
Your just lucky that "stupid" roof rack wasnt ripped off by all those monster trees! haha.

looks like a blast, how fast were you going in the vid?

Re: Jerads 95

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:59 pm
by JERAD121
Haha i know. im not sure how fast we were going to busy laughing and having fun. next time we go out there i wanna get a video going around the whole track :)

Re: Jerads 95

Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:35 pm
by BajaBronco13
Jerad,

What a great looking and functioning bronco. Definitely has that camel trophy I can go any where type of look. Saw you at the Dezert Clean Up in Barstow.

Chris

Re: Jerads 95

Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:50 pm
by JERAD121
thanks alot man. yeah i take it everywhere. ill post up somemore pics

Re: Jerads 95

Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:24 pm
by LBB
arent you running drop brackets? gives me inspiration? ha

Re: Jerads 95

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:13 pm
by JERAD121
yeah its just a rancho kit in the front with extended rad. arms and fox resi. shocks. rides pretty good for what it is.

Re: Jerads 95

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:10 pm
by JERAD121
hey guys havent been on here to much. not much has changed on my bronco but i did get her some new km2s. shes happy now. no more putting air in the tires every 2 days haha
Image

Re: Jerads 95

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:47 pm
by Silverslk
I really like your bronco Jerad. I cant believe I have never seen you around. I live in Garden Grove too (trask/fairview).

Re: Jerads 95

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:15 pm
by JERAD121
Little update with my bronco it's been awhile. I ditched the roof rack and decided to build a light bar.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Mounted up the lights and hid ballasts
Image

All mounted up on the bronco I'll snap some better pic tomorrow got dark on me
Image
Image
Image

So let's hear it what do you guys think.

Re: Jerads 95

Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:12 pm
by JERAD121
Here's a few better pics.

Image
Image
Image
Image

Mmm hid ballasts
Image

Rear mount
Image

Front mount
Image

Re: Jerads 95

Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:33 pm
by tcm glx
Looks outstanding!!

Re: Jerads 95

Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:44 pm
by JERAD121
Thanks Tony. I'm so stoked how it turned out.

Re: Jerads 95

Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:54 pm
by campbbg
That looks great. Is that using the defender lightbar as a basis for building it?

Re: Jerads 95

Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:02 pm
by JERAD121
Yeah that's the defender light bar that bolted to my old roof rack just chopped it up and made this out of it.

Re: Jerads 95

Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:46 pm
by navynuke
Looks good, gotta love being able to reuse parts like that.

I wish I could fit into a garage or my carport with a lightbar on the roof that way.

Re: Jerads 95

Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:03 pm
by BajaBronco13
Looks great Jerad. Do you know what that weighs with the lights mounted? I like your set up.

Chris