Page 1 of 1

White 92

Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:25 pm
by [HBW]22
Hey I have a 92 bronco with a 6 inch lift,warn hubs, 33s and a jl w5 sub. When I bought it It had a 3inch body lift so I took that off last week best thing I ever did! So far I have done the sound system, took off body lift , and fixed a lot of broken parts since I have bought it over summer, now its time for the fun stuff.

To come:

Front:
-12 inch fox emulsion shocks
-shock hoops
-extended radius arms

Back:
-custom leaf packs made from two sets of stock springs
-Want to get 12 inch resis
-2 link

This wont be a fast build since I am in high school but I am making prerunner bumpers this week to start off with.

Image

Re: White 92

Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:46 pm
by bajascott
great start man! looks good

Re: White 92

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:39 pm
by [HBW]22
Okay just finished making my Front bumper, still need to finish painting it. And this week I am making the back bumper and going to pick up a set of 10 inch 3.0 king shocks from a friend for free!

Image