Page 1 of 1

Nick's 90 (rip)

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:44 am
by Nick
I just wanted to put up some pics of my last bronco.

The first stage was a rancho 4' lift
Image

Then i got hit by the go fast bug. I ditched the rancho kit, in favor of Solo beams and radius arms. F-64 deaver leafs. Autofab coil buckets, 2.5x10 kings in the rear, 2.5x14 kings in the front. Some glass and other do-dads.
Image
Image
Image

And when i finished it.
Image
Image
Image
Image

I had several issues with this truck, and i attribute that to my lack of knowledge. I never got the front end bumped correctly, and it cost me 3 ac boxes. I could never get the thing alligned, and i tried several times! I really got disillusioned with it, and decided to part it out. Here she was at the end.
Image

I think i learned where i went wrong with this build, and i hope to not make the same mistakes on the next build!

Re: Nick's 90 (rip)

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:47 pm
by RSR
Nick

What's up with the "I can't make up my mind" signature? Is it anything like this: I bought a '73 bronco right after I got married. After I drove it for about 6 months, I stripped it to the frame. The body was painted and ready to assemble in 2 months. I have designed and built parts, rebuilt the chasis, took back appart, and sold or scrapped all the parts I designed and built at least a dozen times because I didn't like it. Guess what? It is still in pieces.

Re: Nick's 90 (rip)

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:20 pm
by Nick
RSR wrote:Nick

What's up with the "I can't make up my mind" signature? Is it anything like this: I bought a '73 bronco right after I got married. After I drove it for about 6 months, I stripped it to the frame. The body was painted and ready to assemble in 2 months. I have designed and built parts, rebuilt the chasis, took back appart, and sold or scrapped all the parts I designed and built at least a dozen times because I didn't like it. Guess what? It is still in pieces.
haha! You feel my pain! I'm also known as the waffle king.

Re: Nick's 90 (rip)

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:53 am
by Nick
I little video clip before it's demise.
http://www.supermotors.net/registry/media/596673

Re: Nick's 90 (rip)

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:28 am
by tcm glx
Great video Nick, where was that taken? I will bet you were hauling a lot more ass than the video represents.....

Re: Nick's 90 (rip)

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:41 am
by Nick
About the middle of bessimer mine rd.