Page 1 of 18

Tio Vics Ride #2 codename Jelly 52

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:23 pm
by tcm glx
Figured might as well post up....

Bought Vic another Bronco, actually, same one we traded Rory back 6 months ago for (Rory, thanks for consistenly selling us your Broncos....!)

So Vic now has a 1996 Bronco XLT. It currently has exhaust, a 2.5" Lift in the front, Deaver J40s in the rear with some of the leaf packs removed for less lift, 4.56s with Auburn in the rear. Its black on grey leather, and in great shape. The Bronco was delivered to my house by Philo (thanks a ton for that) on Wednesday, and the mods began.....race radio install, rear spare tire removal, blah blah blah, all minor details to get it ready for Mark.

The Bronco was then delivered to Mark today for the following:
!) Marks Front Entire kit (coilover buckets, C&T beams, and radius arms with tie-ins), utilizing 9100s with ACV and Air Bumps
2) Xfer of rear suspension from Vics old ride, to the new ride
3) Front Bumper

By end of the month, plan should be for Vic to have this new bronco up and running, to test out at KOH.

Re: Tio Vics Ride #2 codename Jelly 52

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:11 am
by Dezertbronco
Photos or it didnt happen :lol:

Re: Tio Vics Ride #2 codename Jelly 52

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:43 am
by Silverslk
Like I told you the other day Tony.....you and your brother will have built 3 Broncos to my NONE!! haha

Can't wait to watch the new progress. I LOVE Kiefers works. The clocked third is sweet too!! Tell your brother he can't have a "Lucky #3" like Philo!!!

Re: Tio Vics Ride #2 codename Jelly 52

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:51 am
by tcm glx
Pics soon enough Matt, and oh, she exists, no doubt there.

Andy, she is not luck #3, she is Jelly 52, dmv plates ordered and all.

As for yours not being buil, last I checked it was on 35" bajas, curt and turn beams, and extended radius arms with glass. Thats "NON BUILT"????

Re: Tio Vics Ride #2 codename Jelly 52

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:13 pm
by philofab
I've never wrecked any of my Broncos. #1 had cracks all over the body and frame from abuse. #2 was red and I hate red, so I gave it to my cousin. #3.... well I'm hoping this one will last.

Re: Tio Vics Ride #2 codename Jelly 52

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:58 pm
by Silverslk
Updates???

Tony?
Vic?
Kiefer?

Re: Tio Vics Ride #2 codename Jelly 52

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:59 pm
by tcm glx
Silverslk wrote:Updates???

Tony?
Vic?
Kiefer?

Soon enough....... I would assume pics this weekend, Keifer will be the first to post!!

Re: Tio Vics Ride #2 codename Jelly 52

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:19 pm
by Silverslk
You know we like pictures on here.....even if they aren't pics of the finished product!!!

Re: Tio Vics Ride #2 codename Jelly 52

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:10 pm
by Dezertbronco
I new a chick like this once, Talk talk talk about sending pics but it was always later, It was worth it in the end. This better be good tony. :lol:

Re: Tio Vics Ride #2 codename Jelly 52

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:19 pm
by tcm glx
Dezertbronco wrote:I new a chick like this once, Talk talk talk about sending pics but it was always later, It was worth it in the end. This better be good tony. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well, I am sure Vic is hoping it is worth it in the end!!

Re: Tio Vics Ride #2 codename Jelly 52

Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:42 pm
by BajaF250
Bummer on the accident, great the no one was hurt... Can't wait to see the build! Mark does good work...

Re: Tio Vics Ride #2 codename Jelly 52

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:07 am
by tcm glx
Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Tio Vics Ride #2 codename Jelly 52

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:26 pm
by Silverslk
Ahhhh progress!!! Did that thing have a drop bracket lift?

Re: Tio Vics Ride #2 codename Jelly 52

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:27 pm
by tcm glx
Silverslk wrote:Ahhhh progress!!! Did that thing have a drop bracket lift?
Yup, for a 2.5" lift

Re: Tio Vics Ride #2 codename Jelly 52

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:04 pm
by vred
Hello fellow GFB amigos. Sorry I have not posted in a while, lots going on between work and the accident. I want to thank everyone for their good wishes. I especially want to thank...

- Tony (the build machine) for all his support during the high/lows, getting a replacement, etc
- Rory for storing my 1st bronco
- Philo for the home delivery
- Mark for his awesome fab work

Based on our past experience and love for these vehicles, we plan to build it better. Stay close, as we make progress we will post updates and pics.

Re: Tio Vics Ride #2 codename Jelly 52

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:06 pm
by vred
I forgot to mention my newphew Chris....jejeje. He brought Jelly52 down to Marks shop with Tony. In addition, Chris has been my wing man in numerous outings. Thanks to all.

Vic

Re: Tio Vics Ride #2 codename Jelly 52

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:41 pm
by Brad12
vred wrote:Hello fellow GFB amigos. Sorry I have not posted in a while, lots going on between work and the accident. I want to thank everyone for their good wishes. Based on our past experience and love for these vehicles, we plan to build it better. Stay close, as we make progress we will post updates and pics.

We are all just glad that you are ok and that we get to watch a new build!

Re: Tio Vics Ride #2 codename Jelly 52

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:41 pm
by tcm glx
vred wrote:Based on our past experience and love for these vehicles, we plan to build it better.
Image

Re: Tio Vics Ride #2 codename Jelly 52

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:09 pm
by ChaseTruck754
Lookin good guys. Can't wait to see how she turns out.

Kind of odd that she looks slightly maroon in color in the pic above. Must just be the light...

Re: Tio Vics Ride #2 codename Jelly 52

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:27 pm
by Deleted Account
its sitting next too a red truck haha