Page 1 of 1

78 Class 3 Go Fast

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:15 pm
by 78Class3
Just got the word of this new site. I've been over at FSB for a while and at C3R. Figured I'd check the new site on the block out. I'm building a 78 bronco for class 3 racing. Not a ttb, but I do plan on building a TTB chase/race Bronco once the 78 is finished. Actually, I spend more time thinking about a TTB set up right now than the straight axle :D , but first things first. Always looking for more info. Glad you guys split off from FSB.
Here's a link to my build thread on C3R.
http://www.class3racing.com/showthread.php?t=705

Re: 78 Class 3 Go Fast

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:19 pm
by SteveG
Desert-going solid axles are welcome too! The truck looks great!

Re: 78 Class 3 Go Fast

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:22 pm
by yikes
Awesome!! Great to have you here Grimm.