So after the first weeknd crawling it I was very pleased how it performed. But the next weeknd we took it to ocotillo to test it going fast.
It worked great going fast considering the shocks are not setup yet. We could hit whoops at good speed and it would just cruise over them but we need to set up the shocks for sure. But now for the bad news the motor blew up.... so no picts of it going fast.
But now for the build
ford 429 and c6 tranny
Uploaded with
ImageShack.us
Started tearing it down, its a mess
Uploaded with
ImageShack.us
The plan on the motor build is to bore it .30 over I got the whole rotating kit for it. It has dv3e heads so I don't know if I'm going to redo those and port them or if I'm going to get SCJ aluminum heads. Going to put a hydraulic cam in it, headers, intake and I want to make it efi too but that might be later. Overall I want to have around 500 HP.
Other plans for it is to redo the whole inside cage to pass MDR tech and get the interior done. Also we are going to do some work on the rear three link and put bypasses back their too. The goal is to race it in MDR 1450 in two years.