Bray's 96 Sleeper
Re: Bray's 96 Sleeper
Such a sweet build. Why the switch back to a vacuum booster?
Todd Z.
Todd Z.
Bray's 96 Sleeper
hollandermotorsports wrote:You know pretty soon Jonny is going to have to splurge for a most valued customer jacket you are definitely going to be one of the top contenders lol. Looks killer as all the work that the magician Cho and the rest of the team there does. I'll have to swing by and check it out before too long.
Good one !!! Brandon I would like to apply for this jacket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: Bray's 96 Sleeper
Thanks Todd. My Pops is an early bronco guy too- I'll have to get something up for him in the EB section soon.toddz69 wrote:Such a sweet build. Why the switch back to a vacuum booster?
Todd Z.
re: the vacuum- since I swapped in the 9" and the discs, I've been having some issues getting the brakes dialed in.
Installed a proportioning valve, and gave it a few weeks of slight adjustments around town, and a few runs out to the dirt
and just couldn't get it braking like it did with the drums.
Pretty sure it has to do with the differences in the residuals front to rear in a disc/drum set up- bc it stopped on a time
before the floater.
Anyhow, Jonny and CHO have had good luck with the stock vacuum and I figured to go with the simple and familiar..
Re: Bray's 96 Sleeper
Gracias Chris- your truck looks super clean- glad to see you're using it...cwrisley wrote:Wow. Loving the update. Keep it up brotha!
Speaking of updates:
Knuckles finished up and ready for powder

Re: Bray's 96 Sleeper
Cool, thanks for the info! And yes, would love to see more about your pops EBs - they sure look cool in the photos I saw in your thread.DMbronco wrote:Thanks Todd. My Pops is an early bronco guy too- I'll have to get something up for him in the EB section soon.toddz69 wrote:Such a sweet build. Why the switch back to a vacuum booster?
Todd Z.
re: the vacuum- since I swapped in the 9" and the discs, I've been having some issues getting the brakes dialed in.
Installed a proportioning valve, and gave it a few weeks of slight adjustments around town, and a few runs out to the dirt
and just couldn't get it braking like it did with the drums.
Pretty sure it has to do with the differences in the residuals front to rear in a disc/drum set up- bc it stopped on a time
before the floater.
Anyhow, Jonny and CHO have had good luck with the stock vacuum and I figured to go with the simple and familiar..
Todd Z.
- De$ertBronco
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:34 am
- Bronco Info: currently under the knife @ RICHER RACING!
Re: Bray's 96 Sleeper
wish i had updates to post... 
Bray's 96 Sleeper
Dang! Looks badass. I didn't know CHO offered a 2" over. I may look into that and have him convert mine to his billet ends at the same time. Look great Bray!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Bray's 96 Sleeper
Bray, your a sick sick man Brotha!!
- Tchajagos
- Posts: 2124
- Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am
- Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs
- Location: Murrieta
Bray's 96 Sleeper
Talk about snowball!
-
hollandermotorsports
- Posts: 969
- Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:56 am
- Bronco Info: 1990 Bronco lifted, 1995 Centurian F-150 with body lift delete
Re: Bray's 96 Sleeper
I heard there was some progress. You also have a bunch of cool parts.De$ertBronco wrote:wish i had updates to post...
- De$ertBronco
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:34 am
- Bronco Info: currently under the knife @ RICHER RACING!
Re: Bray's 96 Sleeper
I definitely do have some cool parts... thanks again brandon! We gotta convince him to go to 17's and get your knuckles and big boy brakes now hahahollandermotorsports wrote:I heard there was some progress. You also have a bunch of cool parts.De$ertBronco wrote:wish i had updates to post...
Re: Bray's 96 Sleeper
De$ertBronco wrote:I definitely do have some cool parts... thanks again brandon! We gotta convince him to go to 17's and get your knuckles and big boy brakes now hahahollandermotorsports wrote:I heard there was some progress. You also have a bunch of cool parts.De$ertBronco wrote:wish i had updates to post...
Josh, someone must have heard it was your birthday= look what I saw.....


Re: Bray's 96 Sleeper
Had to index out the hood to clear the cage tubes and account for the increased height of the motor mounts and intake


- Tchajagos
- Posts: 2124
- Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am
- Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs
- Location: Murrieta
Bray's 96 Sleeper
Going to have to change your name and build thread to 1996eXtremer
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
Re: Bray's 96 Sleeper
Tony, Travis, Rob, yep, you guys are right- snowball city. lol.
I should post the screenshots of the texts I get asking when I am linking it lmfao.
You bad influences know who you are...
Back to a couple quick updates- operation sleeper glass fenders is underway-



I should post the screenshots of the texts I get asking when I am linking it lmfao.
You bad influences know who you are...
Back to a couple quick updates- operation sleeper glass fenders is underway-



- S00TLYFE
- Posts: 1076
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:14 am
- Bronco Info: IT RAPTOR NOW
- Location: Buena Park
Re: Bray's 96 Sleeper
might have missed it, but who did your rear bumper?
https://donttellmywiferacing.bigcartel.com/ (We have shirts, stickers, saginaw pumps, and other Bronco/OBS goodies)
-
dtbback
- Posts: 1677
- Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig
Re: Bray's 96 Sleeper
Really interested in how they are going to hide the retaining bolts on the bottom of the fenders.


