1986 351w Go Fast Beater Bronco

Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: 1986 351w Go Fast Beater Bronco

Post by Rmc »

DirtFiend602 wrote:Other than the chassis and suspension and body/glass... rest of the car is off the shelf parts from GM, Ford, Chrysler... and those honda taillights.
Wow don't I have a keen eye for the obvious lol I though Acura when I first saw those tail lights. I hadn't seen a rally fighter before today. Interesting looking.
Do you work there or something?
User avatar
DirtFiend602
Posts: 385
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:07 pm
Bronco Info: 86' go faster
Location: baghdad, AZ

Re: 1986 351w Go Fast Beater Bronco

Post by DirtFiend602 »

Micro production or small mfg..cool company, we make a few other bitchin products too. and yes I do.
Post Reply