Almost but not there yet 96'
Re: Almost but not there yet 96'
Here are a few pics of the rear suspension.
- Attachments
-
- IMG_5464.JPG (124.79 KiB) Viewed 1957 times
-
- IMG_5463.JPG (271.29 KiB) Viewed 1957 times
-
- IMG_5462.JPG (252.11 KiB) Viewed 1957 times
-
- IMG_5237.JPG (110 KiB) Viewed 1957 times
Re: Almost but not there yet 96'
And a few more...
- Attachments
-
- IMG_5468.JPG (71.1 KiB) Viewed 1957 times
-
- IMG_5467.JPG (107.44 KiB) Viewed 1957 times
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: Almost but not there yet 96'
How have I missed this? I'm digging the rear suspension!
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
Re: Almost but not there yet 96'
Yup. I still likey!
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: Almost but not there yet 96'
Very cool! I like that its different to the norm. Does it work well?
Re: Almost but not there yet 96'
It works, hoping to get it working better!
- Tchajagos
- Posts: 2124
- Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am
- Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs
- Location: Murrieta
Re: Almost but not there yet 96'
Oh this bronco is awesome! Is this a one off rear suspension or is there somewhere I can buy the arms?
- ESHALLBETTER
- Posts: 1588
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 am
- Bronco Info: 85 class 3, 70's somthing trail bronco.
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
Re: Almost but not there yet 96'
It's a custom job.Tchajagos wrote:Oh this bronco is awesome! Is this a one off rear suspension or is there somewhere I can buy the arms?
- Kel Fab Creations
- Posts: 727
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:01 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Bronco
- Location: San Jacinto, Ca
- Contact:
Re: Almost but not there yet 96'
I wanna see this thing in action. Get those shocks valved/replaced. 
- 93Broncobuff
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:18 pm
- Bronco Info: 1993, 351w, K&N,4" Bilstein 5100 lift, procomp coils, SSFAB Beams, Giant R/A's
- Location: Huntington Beach, California
Re: Almost but not there yet 96'
Where did u get your grill?
- funinthesun95
- Posts: 1701
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
- Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
- Location: San Diego
- Contact:
Re: Almost but not there yet 96'
Donn Any updates....
Re: Almost but not there yet 96'
Not a lot of changes, I kept the internal bypass for now. I have someone who says he can make them work well. Organizing the interior with storage bins, a yeti, and race jack. Putting the spare outside on a removable hitch mount. A lot of people say it won't work but not enough space to keep it inside and if it breaks I will strap it to the roof. Going out to TDS to play with the jeeps and then it will get torn apart for new rearend, dash, and more HP.....I have a low mileage LS1 that might find it's way under the hood!
I will post some pics of before and after.
I will post some pics of before and after.
Re: Almost but not there yet 96'
Making a few changes to the Bronco. Adding a Currie 9" widened to match the front, Fox 3.0 bypass and coilovers on all 4 corners, and Autofab motor/trans mounts. Also added a BD Onyx lightbar on the front.
- Attachments
-
- IMG958712.jpg (209.57 KiB) Viewed 1417 times
-
- IMG_5887.jpg (294.63 KiB) Viewed 1417 times
-
- IMG_20140306_115817_509.jpg (124.04 KiB) Viewed 1417 times
-
- IMG955050.jpg (217.25 KiB) Viewed 1417 times
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: Almost but not there yet 96'
What the heavy looking machined ear for? Are those the new attachments for the rear links? Pretty sweet changes btw. Can't wait to see how you like it.
- funinthesun95
- Posts: 1701
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
- Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
- Location: San Diego
- Contact:
Re: Almost but not there yet 96'
Donn.....Any idea on time line?
Re: Almost but not there yet 96'
Hey Willie..It was supposed to be done by now but as usual there was a hang up. At the latest It will be ready for my Easter trip to OW on 4/16, I would like to have it by this weekend but we will see how it goes.
Re: Almost but not there yet 96'
YesRmc wrote:What the heavy looking machined ear for? Are those the new attachments for the rear links? Pretty sweet changes btw. Can't wait to see how you like it.
Re: Almost but not there yet 96'
I am looking forward to getting it back. I was going to do a few more things but wanted to use it before the desert gets to hot, might be to late.donncdrc wrote:YesRmc wrote:What the heavy looking machined ear for? Are those the new attachments for the rear links? Pretty sweet changes btw. Can't wait to see how you like it.
Re: Almost but not there yet 96'
Rearend is under it and new shocks have been installed.
- Attachments
-
- fallout.jpg (59.88 KiB) Viewed 1275 times
-
- Bronco.jpg (87.7 KiB) Viewed 1275 times
-
- rearend.jpg (53.27 KiB) Viewed 1275 times
-
-JD5353-
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:26 pm
- Bronco Info: 1992 EB, current build, 44/50 beams, 10.5 axle, 6BT swap, gofast
- Location: Jamul, CA
Re: Almost but not there yet 96'
I actually got to see this truck when it was at Southwest way back. One of my inspirations. Truck is killer and design and craftsmanship is top notch.
