

http://www.shockseals.com/albums/2011/3_2011_sf250
shockseals.com wrote:yeah...still kinda sick but Im home this weekend so i might as well do a little work.
If you cant see it from the outside it doesnt exist...grocery getter/sleeper.tcm glx wrote:shockseals.com wrote:yeah...still kinda sick but Im home this weekend so i might as well do a little work.
We ever going to get some pics of the cage?
Rwies wrote:I saw some of the pics the other day at rivera's shop, Loco showed me a few on his cell phone. Looks awesome Kris, I like how you guys notched the inside so the cage fit tighter. Well done!
Was.philofab wrote:Is this the same Loco that is affiliated with Baja Shop and AJ?
You must have notched the crap out of the shell then too, still seal?shockseals.com wrote:I like my shit tight. I have yet to see a bronco nothced into the shell for a straight shot from A-pillar all the way to the rear stuffed up into the second pain of the roof...no bends.
Yes. That was my biggest concern.BDKW1 wrote:You must have notched the crap out of the shell then too, still seal?shockseals.com wrote:I like my shit tight. I have yet to see a bronco nothced into the shell for a straight shot from A-pillar all the way to the rear stuffed up into the second pain of the roof...no bends.
How did you set up your tc lock up switch?shockseals.com wrote:4 seat intercom in, extra trans cooler with fan in, tc lock up switch in. A few prep items and shes ready to prerun the 500.
I had my wiring guy copy pauls schematic posted. I did not wire it myself.BajaF250 wrote:How did you set up your tc lock up switch?shockseals.com wrote:4 seat intercom in, extra trans cooler with fan in, tc lock up switch in. A few prep items and shes ready to prerun the 500.
Hey Kris,shockseals.com wrote:I had my wiring guy copy pauls schematic posted. I did not wire it myself.BajaF250 wrote:How did you set up your tc lock up switch?shockseals.com wrote:4 seat intercom in, extra trans cooler with fan in, tc lock up switch in. A few prep items and shes ready to prerun the 500.