"The Family Wagon II" by Threat Motorsports

User avatar
Baja
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:22 pm
Bronco Info: 95, 5.8, E4OD, 4:88s Front: 4.5 C&T, 2.5 C/O Rear: Deavers Shackles 3.0 bypass All Threat
Location: Long Beach, CA

Re: "The Family Wagon II" by Threat Motorsports

Post by Baja »

Andy Jones wrote:Do you have any, or could you take some pictures, of how Dave routed the Brake Lines on your Bronco? I wanna run mine the way yours are. Trying to figure out if he deleted the ABS module on the frame rail.
It's not deleted. At least it's still there. To be honest, I've never locked them up on the street, so I'm not sure if it's functioning or not.
User avatar
Andy Jones
Posts: 2209
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
Bronco Info: In the Works!
Location: Canyon Lake,ca
Contact:

"The Family Wagon II" by Threat Motorsports

Post by Andy Jones »

Copy that ! Was curious as to how Dave hooked up the Brake lines.
Post Reply