APEMFB's Air Force One aka The Silver Bullet

bajabuck
Posts: 199
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:48 pm
Bronco Info: 87 Bronco with some Autofab parts held on with bailing wire and duct tape

Re: APEMFB's Air Force One aka The Silver Bullet

Post by bajabuck »

Hey Chris, Looking forward to see how the 45 gal tank sits. Post up when you get it in.
D1cker1
Posts: 1255
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي

Re: APEMFB's Air Force One aka The Silver Bullet

Post by D1cker1 »

wow that tank loooks great..
Integrity, Money, Relevance
1amD1cker1@gmail.com
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: APEMFB's Air Force One aka The Silver Bullet

Post by BajaBronco13 »

D1cker1 wrote:wow that tank loooks great..
Thanks D1cker1.
bajabuck wrote:Hey Chris, Looking forward to see how the 45 gal tank sits. Post up when you get it in.
Buck, from what Mark says it appears the tank will hang down about 1/2" lower then stock.

Chris
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: APEMFB's Air Force One aka The Silver Bullet

Post by BajaBronco13 »

Autofab Motor Mounts and Tranny Mount has come in:
27_autofab.jpg
27_autofab.jpg (67.69 KiB) Viewed 1442 times
Southwest 2 Link and Rear Shock Mount are in:
28_southwest 2 link.jpg
28_southwest 2 link.jpg (55.58 KiB) Viewed 1442 times
29_rear shock tower.jpg
29_rear shock tower.jpg (10 KiB) Viewed 1442 times
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: APEMFB's Air Force One aka The Silver Bullet

Post by tcm glx »

Someone's ride is making progress.....
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: APEMFB's Air Force One aka The Silver Bullet

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Looking good!
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
D1cker1
Posts: 1255
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي

Re: APEMFB's Air Force One aka The Silver Bullet

Post by D1cker1 »

Oh those KINGS

Great progress pics
Integrity, Money, Relevance
1amD1cker1@gmail.com
User avatar
Deleted Account
Posts: 531
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:41 pm
Bronco Info: depends on what day
Location: Ramona, California

Re: APEMFB's Air Force One aka The Silver Bullet

Post by Deleted Account »

D1cker1 wrote:Oh those KINGS

Great progress pics
You just have to have them in the OC.......
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: APEMFB's Air Force One aka The Silver Bullet

Post by BajaBronco13 »

mkiefer wrote:
D1cker1 wrote:Oh those KINGS

Great progress pics
You just have to have them in the OC.......
ha ha ha What are you trying to say Mark??
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: APEMFB's Air Force One aka The Silver Bullet

Post by tcm glx »

BajaBronco13 wrote:
mkiefer wrote:
D1cker1 wrote:Oh those KINGS

Great progress pics
You just have to have them in the OC.......
ha ha ha What are you trying to say Mark??

Lol, us folks in the IE run those bilsteins
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: APEMFB's Air Force One aka The Silver Bullet

Post by Nick »

Chris, Carly says she knows how you must feel right now...
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: APEMFB's Air Force One aka The Silver Bullet

Post by BajaBronco13 »

"Lol, us folks in the IE run those bilsteins"

I couldn't afford Bilsteins so I went the cheap route with Kings.
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: APEMFB's Air Force One aka The Silver Bullet

Post by BajaBronco13 »

Hell yeah Nick. I just have to stop adding stuff to the build. I really gotta cut down my "WANTS" to what I actually "NEED".

I won't have another desert toy for a long time so trying to have this one built just like I want it but that is really pushing back the completion date.
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: APEMFB's Air Force One aka The Silver Bullet

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Yeahits but Chris its coming along flawlessly. Plus you'll never have to go back and redo anything like I have to do!
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: APEMFB's Air Force One aka The Silver Bullet

Post by BajaBronco13 »

I think so too Randy. I've thought about this Bronco for a long time so I definitely have in my mind specifically what I want this Bronco to be.
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: APEMFB's Air Force One aka The Silver Bullet

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

And sir if you've got the build in mind do it! Ill sit back and drool Havana.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
Silverslk
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Contact:

Re: APEMFB's Air Force One aka The Silver Bullet

Post by Silverslk »

BajaBronco13 wrote: I definitely have in my mind specifically what I want this Bronco to be.
A 92-96 body style??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: APEMFB's Air Force One aka The Silver Bullet

Post by BajaBronco13 »

Silverslk wrote:
BajaBronco13 wrote: I definitely have in my mind specifically what I want this Bronco to be.
A 92-96 body style??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bumping up the BTF beams by another $100 for that comment Andy, ha ha ha.

Chris
User avatar
Silverslk
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Contact:

Re: APEMFB's Air Force One aka The Silver Bullet

Post by Silverslk »

I meant "Steve said" hahaha
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
User avatar
SuperSixAxis
Posts: 363
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:11 pm
Bronco Info: 1996 5.8, E4OD
Location: Honolulu, Hi(Vegas 2012)
Contact:

Re: APEMFB's Air Force One aka The Silver Bullet

Post by SuperSixAxis »

Chris, This truck is coming along like a champ!

Cannot wait to see her air it out!
Post Reply