Tonys 93 bronco

User avatar
Andy Jones
Posts: 2209
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
Bronco Info: In the Works!
Location: Canyon Lake,ca
Contact:

Re: Tonys 93 bronco

Post by Andy Jones »

Way awesome Tony!
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: Tonys 93 bronco

Post by BajaF250 »

Looks absolutely fantastic Tony! Mark does nice work! We'll get it dirty next week at the Mex 1000!
JERAD121
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:08 pm
Bronco Info: 95 EX BORDER PATROL BRONCO. 6'' LIFT 35'' BFG. 4.56 GEARS STOCK LITTLE 302
Location: Garbage grove ca

Re: Tonys 93 bronco

Post by JERAD121 »

awesome tony glad you got it back. i gott start saving my lunch money so i can get mine down to him.
User avatar
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Posts: 2006
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
Location: southern oregon
Contact:

Re: Tonys 93 bronco

Post by bajascott »

tcm glx wrote:A very thorough detail, i have a reputation to maintain!
the "Teflon Don"
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Tonys 93 bronco

Post by tcm glx »

Spent the better part of today washing, waxing, cleaning, tefloning, etc etc

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: Tonys 93 bronco

Post by BajaF250 »

Tony,
One word...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!
User avatar
AussieRod
Posts: 2818
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
Location: Downunder

Re: Tonys 93 bronco

Post by AussieRod »

I like that front bumper! Where can I get one? :P :P
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Tonys 93 bronco

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

AusBroncodoc wrote:I like that front bumper! Where can I get one? :P :P
Pirate 4x4, or was it Pirate Fab, or wait was it Patriot fab works. Whatever that guy has changed his name to this week...
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Tonys 93 bronco

Post by tcm glx »

Thanks for the comments guys, I am super super jazzed!!
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Tonys 93 bronco

Post by tcm glx »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:
AusBroncodoc wrote:I like that front bumper! Where can I get one? :P :P
Pirate 4x4, or was it Pirate Fab, or wait was it Patriot fab works. Whatever that guy has changed his name to this week...

All of the above are correct
User avatar
AussieRod
Posts: 2818
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
Location: Downunder

Re: Tonys 93 bronco

Post by AussieRod »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:
AusBroncodoc wrote:I like that front bumper! Where can I get one? :P :P
Pirate 4x4, or was it Pirate Fab, or wait was it Patriot fab works. Whatever that guy has changed his name to this week...
Patriot Fabworks ring a bell? :D
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Tonys 93 bronco

Post by tcm glx »

AusBroncodoc wrote:
ChaseTruck754 wrote:
AusBroncodoc wrote:I like that front bumper! Where can I get one? :P :P
Pirate 4x4, or was it Pirate Fab, or wait was it Patriot fab works. Whatever that guy has changed his name to this week...
Patriot Fabworks ring a bell? :D

Yup, that is their latest name I believe.
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Tonys 93 bronco

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Hows the ride now Tony? Any different?
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Tonys 93 bronco

Post by tcm glx »

hobbyturnedobsession wrote:Hows the ride now Tony? Any different?

It drives unbelieveably well.... the front end feels super tight, it drives straight, in was a long wait, but well worth it.
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Tonys 93 bronco

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

As always a good job by Mark.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Tonys 93 bronco

Post by tcm glx »

I got jealous of Tom and his car wash skills (pulling tires off just to wash the truck!) So I decided to change some of the turn signals bulbs (had two that were blown) and pulled the whole head panel off to do so.. lol
Attachments
IMG-20110510-00040v2.jpg
IMG-20110510-00040v2.jpg (51.28 KiB) Viewed 1759 times
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Tonys 93 bronco

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Hahahahah you would Tony you would.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: Tonys 93 bronco

Post by BajaF250 »

tcm glx wrote:I got jealous of Tom and his car wash skills (pulling tires off just to wash the truck!) So I decided to change some of the turn signals bulbs (had two that were blown) and pulled the whole head panel off to do so.. lol
Are you kidding?!? The Princess is so perfect, I just couldn't compete! Even in Baja, the dirt stays off her! I think Tony has devised some sort of anti dirt force field that surrounds the Princess! :lol: :lol:
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Tonys 93 bronco

Post by tcm glx »

BajaF250 wrote:
tcm glx wrote:I got jealous of Tom and his car wash skills (pulling tires off just to wash the truck!) So I decided to change some of the turn signals bulbs (had two that were blown) and pulled the whole head panel off to do so.. lol
Are you kidding?!? The Princess is so perfect, I just couldn't compete! Even in Baja, the dirt stays off her! I think Tony has devised some sort of anti dirt force field that surrounds the Princess! :lol: :lol:
Man, if only that were possible, I would be a happy man!!

So in my quest for better lighting, I have gone and upgraded the Bronco's headlights to a true Projector Housing, with Bi-Xenons in it. Quite a bit of work, requires taking a set of Xenon Depot lights, and adding projectors to them by opening the lense off the housing.

Pics:
Image
Image

Image

Image

Output:
Image
Drilim
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:28 pm
Bronco Info: 94
Location: Jupiter, Fl

Re: Tonys 93 bronco

Post by Drilim »

I'm jealous. Any step by step pics? Any chance of doing a few and selling them?
Post Reply