Page 1 of 1

Long time F150 owner, new Bronco owner

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:36 pm
by mustacheride
Hey whats up everyone, I'm Mitch and this is my first post here but I've been lurking around for sometime now.

I did a mild build on a 90 F150 4wd (AKA Brad) back in 2013-2014 and I've been wheeling that for the last 4-5 years. Its getting pretty tired now and needs to be revisited.
IMG_0024.JPG
IMG_0024.JPG (104.99 KiB) Viewed 2425 times
IMG_0025.JPG
IMG_0025.JPG (89.09 KiB) Viewed 2425 times
IMG_0036.JPG
IMG_0036.JPG (105.71 KiB) Viewed 2425 times
IMG_0062.JPG
IMG_0062.JPG (68.04 KiB) Viewed 2425 times
IMG_0063.JPG
IMG_0063.JPG (84.75 KiB) Viewed 2425 times
So knowing that the F150 needs to go under the knife again and I don't like missing trips, I recently acquired a mostly built 95 Bronco. It needs some attention to some minor issues but its pretty much ready to rock. Ill start a thread on the progress of fixing the issues and future endeavors. In the meantime, thanks for the wealth of knowledge here. I've been stealing ideas for the F150 build v2.0.
IMG_0589.JPG
IMG_0589.JPG (203.7 KiB) Viewed 2425 times

Re: Long time F150 owner, new Bronco owner

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:45 pm
by toddz69
Welcome!!

Todd Z.

Re: Long time F150 owner, new Bronco owner

Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:20 am
by ChaseTruck754
Welcome. Looking forward to seeing more on both rigs.

Long time F150 owner, new Bronco owner

Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:00 pm
by ESHALLBETTER
Welcome! Is that the Roberts Bronco that was for sale?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Long time F150 owner, new Bronco owner

Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:14 pm
by mustacheride
ESHALLBETTER wrote:Welcome! Is that the Roberts Bronco that was for sale?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup

Re: Long time F150 owner, new Bronco owner

Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:14 pm
by zachwabbit
Dude I’m more interested in that F-150! Suckers rad!