Page 1 of 1
Newb from Hillsboro, OR
Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:25 am
by jakes_A_Snake
Hello everyone! well I am a newb to the site but not broncos. I am now on Bronco #4 my first one being a 79 that I built in high school and the other three being an 89, 91, and currently a 92 and this is going to be my go fast project that will likely span several years due to living situations and life. Here is the 92. I plan to start a build thread tomorrow.

Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:56 am
by snowman429
Welcome, glad to see another from the northwest.
Re: Newb from Hillsboro, OR
Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:51 am
by dtbback
Welcome! Pretty much every bronco on here is a multiyear project. Check out MotoScott's build for the proof.
Re: Newb from Hillsboro, OR
Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:25 am
by jakes_A_Snake
Thanks! Snowman me too! Seems to be very rare up here sadly. dtbback I will be sure to do that.